Renters Count: The Apartment Industry and the 2020 Census
Learn how you can help promote responses to the 2020 Census from audiences that are historically less likely to respond. When renters are under counted, as they have been historically, they lose out on critical funding opportunities that can have a positive impact in their lives.
- 2020 Census overview: Gain a better understanding of the populations that are less likely to respond.
- Understand how you can help ensure an accurate count in your communities and have all of your questions answered.
- Learn relevant census data dependencies, including the distribution of over $675 billion in federal funding. Learn how the federal programs benefit the apartment industry and even the individual owners/operators.
- Kalie Bower, Chief of Integrated Partnerships and Communications Branch, U.S. Census Bureau
- Donna Ashton, MA attorneys
- Ted Papadopoulos, MA attorneys
- Moderator: Amy Groff, SVP of Industry Operations, National Apartment Association