Welcome Students and Exam Candidates of NAAEI Credentials!
Use this page to assist you on your NAAEI credential journey.
Study Materials: Skill Checks and Course Handouts.
Enroll with NAAEI: To create an NAA account and apply for a credential, follow these steps.
Platform for Credential Engagement (PACE)
Earning and keeping your NAAEI credentials just got easier with the Platform for Apartment Credential Engagement (PACE), launched by NAA’s Education Institute! PACE will allow you to effortlessly apply for, track and renew your credentials with a simplified and user-friendly process, ensuring you stay ahead in your professional journey.
NAAEI Credential Candidate Materials
- The Candidate Handbook contains valuable information about program requirements and how our programs work.
- Use the Credential Feedback Form to provide comments to NAAEI on any of the credential programs.
- If you require special accommodations to take your exam, submit an accommodation request on the exam request page of PACE at least 30 days prior to your test date.
- Credential candidates who will not complete the course requirements by their six-month candidacy deadline can apply for an extension on PACE . See the Candidate Handbook for the extension policy.
Taking an NAAEI Credential Exam
All credential exams are taken in a proctored environment, either on your own computer with a remote proctor or at an affiliate testing site or Meazure Learning (formerly Scantron) testing center with an in-person proctor.
To schedule your exam at an affiliate testing location, use these detailed instructions.
To schedule your exam at a Meazure Learning (formerly Scantron) testing center location, use these detailed instructions.
To schedule your exam via Live Remote Proctoring (LRP), use these detailed instructions.
Equipment requirements when testing via Live Remote Proctoring.
To begin your remotely proctored exam, use the information provided in your Exam Confirmation email from Meazure Learning.
For additional credential exam information, please visit our NAAEI Credentialing Exams page.
Retake fees for exams are as follows:
- CAM and CAPS - $100
- CALP, CAS, IROP - $60
- CAMT - $55
- Micro-credentials - $50
Exam Platform Demo
This Meazure Learning platform demo can serve as a valuable tool for exam preparation. Please remember—this test is not a learning tool! Learning practice tests are located below under each credential heading. This demo is intended only to familiarize you with the Meazure Learning testing environment. Use this demo to practice advancing through test questions, marking them for further review, returning to the marked questions and submitting your exam when you are satisfied with your answers.
The questions on the demo are compiled from various programs that NAAEI offers. Try to not pay attention to the question content. Exception: For CAPS applicants a set of questions with an attachment is included so you can practice using the attachment when answering the test questions.
CAMT Reference Materials
The CAMT Candidate Handbook is available for CAMT candidates.
- CAMT Candidate Handbook
- CAMT Enrollment, Online Coursework and Exam Information
- CAMT Enrollment Dashboard Tutorial
CAMT Exam Prep
CALP Exam Prep
- CALP Completion Checklist
- CALP Knowledge Checks
- CALP Knowledge Checks with Answers
- CALP Study Guide
- CALP Practice Test
- CALP Practice Test Answers
- CALP Test Prep Webinars
CAM Reference Materials
- CAM Completion Checklist
- CAM Reference Guide
- CAM Knowledge Checks
- CAM Financial Calculations
- CAM Financial Calculations Answers
- Practice Application Skill Checks
- CAM Glossary
- CAM Quick Reference - Financial Terms and Formulas
CAM Exam Prep
- CAM Practice Test
- CAM Practice Test Answers
- Exam Sample Questions
- Math Review
- CAM Test Prep Webinars
CAPS Reference Materials
- CAPS Completion Checklist
- CAPS Appendices
- CAPS Knowledge Checks
- CAPS Practice Test
- CAPS Scenario for Practice Test
- CAPS Practice Test Answers
- CAPS Test Prep Webinars
CAS Exam Prep
- CAS Knowledge Check: PDF
- CAS Knowledge Check: Part 2 - Quiz Format
- CAS Financial Calculations
- CAS Financial Calculations Answers
- CAS Quick Reference - Financial Terms and Formulas
To uphold the integrity of the NAAEI credentials, NAAEI has policies and procedures that govern the potential and actual submission of fraudulent information and exam regulations breach. Please reference the Candidate Handbook, CAMT Program Candidate Handbook and the Investigation Procedures for information.