The Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT) was accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI), a private non‐profit organization that administers and coordinates the U.S. voluntary standardization and conformity assessment system. CAMT is the only apartment industry certificate program to earn ANSI accreditation.
ANSI accreditation means:
- CAMT promotes better educated and qualified maintenance technicians
- CAMT certificate holders can move from city to city and state to state with a certificate that is nationally recognized
- Your Certificate for Apartment Maintenance Technicians (CAMT) is valid for the rest of your life
- You gain special membership in the Apartment Institute for Maintenance Excellence (AIME)
Apartment Institute for Maintenance Excellence (AIME) Membership
As a member of AIME, you will be acknowledged as a leader in the field of Apartment Maintenance, and can prove that you are tuned in to the most up to date information on industry regulations and other changing standards. You will also have the opportunity to take advantage of maintenance training designed specifically for CAMT certificate holders. Retaining your membership in the Apartment Institute for Maintenance Excellence (AIME) is both optional and simple.
Please review the full list of AIME benefits. Additionally, AIME members receive access to free online training. Information about upcoming free training is sent via email. Make sure we have you current email address by updating your profile.
This year, all current AIME members are invited to choose one of the following online courses to take free of charge:
- NAAEI & Orkin Integrated Pest Management
- Mold Monster
- Risk Management 1: Risk Assessment
- Risk Management 3: Protecting Property
- Stress Management
If you are an AIME member in good standing please email NAAEI for access to the free course or to obtain information about being an AIME member.
AIME Membership Requirements
- AIME Annual Membership Dues – AIME membership dues are $50 and are due by March 31 of each year.
- AIME Continuing Education Credit (CEC) Requirement – you must report five continuing education credits from courses offered by NAAEI, NAA or your state or local apartment association.
Thank you for your commitment to your professional development and career! If you believe there is an error on your AIME invoice or have any questions about the AIME program, please contact NAAEI at 703/518‐6141.