About 20 in their Twenties
The National Apartment Association's 20 in their Twenties celebrates the best and brightest rental housing professionals 29 years or younger at our largest event, Apartmentalize. These industrious career builders have already made great professional achievements and possess the potential to go far.
With a complimentary registration to Apartmentalize in Atlanta June 7–9, 2023, selected candidates will be recognized throughout the event, in NAA’s units Magazine and on NAA’s event website and social media platforms. They will also be invited to a free, invitation-only breakfast, a prime time for rising stars to network and showcase their talents.
The call for applications for the Class of 2023 has closed. If you would like to be contacted when the application period for the Class of 2024 opens, please sign up to be notified.
Know of a good candidate for the Class of 2024? Nominate them today!
- NAA membership is required.
- Must be 29 years or younger on June 9, 2023.
- Must be employed full time in the rental housing industry.
- Demonstration of making a meaningful impact at the workplace
- How does the selection process work?
Answer: Applications will be reviewed, and candidates will be selected by an NAA Task Force.
- A maximum of 20 applicants will be selected based on the following:
o Quality of Overall Written Application (20%)
o Innovative Ideas (25%)
o Demonstration of Leadership (25%)
o Letter to Self (10%)
o Career Goal (10%)
o Reference (10%)
- Applicants selected for the Class of 2023 will be notified via email no later than March 8.
- Need more information?
Answer: Reach out to Stefani Hurst.