About 20 in their Twenties
NAA’s 20 in their Twenties celebrates the best and brightest in the rental housing industry. They are individuals who are 29 years or younger that have made great professional achievements in their career and have the potential to go far.
NAA will begin accepting applications for the Class of 2023 on October 17, 2022. If you would like to be notified when the next application period opens, please email Stefani Hurst.
If you would like to nominate an individual that is 29 years or younger and a rising star in the rental housing industry, please submit a nomination form. All nominees will be contacted to complete and submit an online application once the call opens on October 17.
- NAA membership is required.
- Must be 29 years or younger on June 9, 2023.
- Must be employed full time in the rental housing industry.
- Demonstration of making a meaningful impact at the workplace
- Complimentary registration to Apartmentalize in June.
- Recognition at Apartmentalize and in units magazine.
- Recognition as part of NAA’s Class of 2023, 20 in their Twenties on the Apartmentalize website.
- Invitation to a networking breakfast for all 20 in their Twenties winners.
- Assigned an industry leader (ambassador) who will be able to guide you through Apartmentalize and help with any questions you may have, both pre-conference and onsite.
- Award to display.
- Applications will be reviewed, and candidates will be selected by an NAA Task Force.
- Candidates will be selected based on the following:
- Content and Quality of Video (30%)
- Quality of Overall Written Application (20%)
- Innovative Ideas (15%)
- Demonstration of Leadership (15%)
- Career Goal (10%)
- References (10%)
- A maximum of 20 applicants will be selected.
- Individuals selected for the Class of 2023 will be notified no later than March 8.
- Applicants not selected will be notified via email no later than March 8.
Meet the Class of 2022
Cameron Brothers Company, LLC
RangeWater Real Estate
Director of Strategic Projects
RangeWater Real Estate
Director of Marketing
Special Events Coordinator
Upper State Apartment Association
Associate Property Manager
Cushman & Wakefield
CF Real Estate Services
Regional Director of Operations
Henssler Property Management
Assistant Community Director
600 Riverside Weidner Apartment Homes
Bozzuto Management Group
Regional Property Manager
Weidner Apartment Homes
Regional Marketing Director
Lincoln Property Company
Senior Marketing Manager
National Sales and Marketing Manager
- Taylor Alford | Marketing Representative | Matrix Residential
- Stephen Colvin | Digital Marketing Manager | Management Services Corporation
- Eric Davis | Leasing Manager | Bell Partner
- Jess Debord | Talent Acquisition Specialist | Cascade Management, Inc.
- Eric Domino | Chief Operating Officer | Smart Apartment Solutions
- Lauren Ebstein | Sales Coordinator | Model55
- Jessica Fowler | Community Director | Wiedner Apartment Homes
- Jonah Guttman | Systems and Training Manager | HILLS Properties
- Kristin Hahn | Traveling Leasing Manager | Cardinal Group Management
- Justine Hammack | Community Manager | Greystar
- Maggie Hobbs | Property Manager | North American Properties
- Mackenzie Holmes | Leasing and Marketing Professional | Hankin Apartments
- Tiffani Kettoman | Community Manager | Tribute Properties - Ashton Woods Apartments
- Gray Lane | Digital Marketing Strategist | JMG Realty, Inc.
- Ashlee Partin | Account Executive | Affinity Waste Solutions
- Emma Taylor Stancil | Leasing Professional | Ascend Communities LLC - The Roseberry
- Kate Ternosky | Leasing Manager | Highmark Residential
- Adrian Tomala | Property Manager - IT and Marketing Specialist | Reinsch Companies
- Danielle Tuel | Assistant Manager | The Star
- Duy Vu | Marketing and Sales Training Manager | Land & Co. Apartments