What's New at Maximize
We’ve refreshed our format to a two-day program to make sure it’s packed with real-life knowledge to grow value for your business.
Whether you’re a veteran with experience to share or a new with a fresh perspective, come together to discuss new ideas, strategies and lessons learned.
- Collaborative Discussions: Throughout the conference, there will be opportunities to discuss with your peers in a roundtable setting, focused on problem-solving.
- Welcome and closing events: In addition to our new Business Exchange, you can mix and mingle with their peers during our Welcome Reception, networking breakfast and lunch, and our closing event – Bourbons and Brews, a taste of Georgia.
In addition to our series of curated breakout sessions, you can look forward to:
- An eye-opening Multifamily Analysis and Forecasting talk by keynote Ryan Severino, Chief Economist at Jones Lang LaSalle
Monday, September 23 | 2 p.m. - 3 p.m.
Tuesday, September 24 | 10:45 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Experience the new Business Exchange! Taking place on both days during Maximize, The Business Exchange is an opportunity for suppliers to conduct individual meetings with industry professionals.
Attendees have the opportunity to make up to five appointments with supplier partners to discuss challenges and solutions. Demographic and specific needs identified during the registration process will help match participating suppliers with appropriate attendees.
Here's what attendees could expect:
- Appointments are 15 minutes each
- All appointments occur in the Business Exchange on Monday and Tuesday
- Each attendee has the opportunity to make up to five appointments
- Attendees will be matched with exhibitors based off questions they answered during the online registration process
- Exhibitors will be able to reach out to attendees through the online scheduling tool (Starting in August)
- A comfortable location where conversations take place and attendees challenges are met with solutions