The City of Chicago full reopened in July, which includes our venue, McCormick Place. Even as restrictions are lifted, your safety continues to be our number one concern. We will monitor and follow guidance from public health agencies on the safest way to welcome you to Chicago and to all of the education and networking opportunities at Apartmentalize.
Below are more details that we will update as new information is available. You can also reach us at [email protected].
Registration and Capped Attendance
- Due to the City's reopening in July, capped attedance has been lifted.
- As in year’s past, group registration is available.
Shifting Dates and/or an Online Event
- NAA will offer multiple digital events in 2021, but at this time, Apartmentalize is being planned as an in-person event only.
- While we fully intend at the present time to hold Apartmentalize in Chicago Aug. 31-Sept. 2, 2021, should it become unsafe to hold the event at that time, NAA will explore options to postpone Apartmentalize to a later date.
Safety and Precautions during Event
- Currently, McCormick Place requires all persons to wear a mask at all times while in the convention center.
- Social distancing guidelines will be followed, and meeting rooms will be set with a minimum of 6’ aisles between each row of chairs and all chairs will be set 6’ apart from one another.
- McCormick Place has a full Environmental Hygiene plan in place that includes regular cleaning and disinfection of surfaces and high-trafficked areas in public space, meeting rooms and restrooms. The convention center is a GBAC Star Facility and follows procedures and tools to meet the requirements of the standard.
- Food Service will include catering staff wearing appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and new guidelines for social distancing and cleanliness. This includes the elimination of self-service buffets and implementation of individual packaged food and beverage.
2021 Refund Policy
- The cancellation policy is as follows: All cancellations are subject to a $150 administrative fee. Cancellations received by 11:59 p.m. PST on April 27 2021 will receive a refund minus the mandatory $150 administrative fee. Cancellations received between April 27 and July 27, 2021 will receive a 50% refund (administrative fee not applied). NO REFUNDS will be permitted after July 27, 2021. All requests for cancellation must be submitted in writing to NAA Registration at [email protected].
Updates to the 2021 Event
- Due to social distancing guidelines, a closing party will not take place in 2021. We are designing an event to maximize connections with other attendees and exhibitors and will be implementing new networking events and opportunities to provide fun and interactive experiences for our attendees throughout the event.