Don’t miss out on this opportunity! Apartmentalize is the rental housing industry’s ultimate gathering, bringing together apartment housing professionals from across the country and around the world. It’s a can’t-miss event boasting world-class speakers, expert-led education sessions, suppliers demonstrating the latest products and services, and lots of networking!
Apartmentalize 2022 exhibitors gave the expo a Net Promoter Score of 63. What does this mean? It means that past exhibitors highly recommend that colleagues, or other suppliers to the rental housing industry, exhibit at the show.
If you are interested in exhibiting, please contact [email protected].
Apartmentalize is rich with decision-makers and experienced industry leaders. More than half of attendees perform at a manager level or higher and have more than 10 years of experience.
* Demographic Information is from 2022 and will be updated soon.
Booths may be purchased in increments of 10'x10'/100 sq. ft. of space.
Note: For multiple booths, multiply the number of booths by the rate.
Early Rates (through 09/29/23)
- Member: $4,100
- Non-member: $5,100
Standard Rates (starting 9/30/23)
- Member: $4,400
- Non-member: $5,400
- Each exhibiting company receives three (3) complimentary exhibitor booth personnel badges per 10’x10’ booth space (i.e. 10’x20’ booths = 6 complimentary exhibitor booth personnel badges). Exhibitor booth personnel badges provide access to the NAA Exposition only. Additional exhibitor booth personnel badges can be purchased for $99 each, or upgraded exhibitor full conference badges can be purchased at a discounted rate of $450. No more than six (6) badges per 10'x10' booth space will be permitted.
- Access to purchase the 2023 attendee list, which will be available four weeks in advance of the show. (Strategic, Premier, Champion, Industry and Supporting Partners, and exhibiting National Suppliers Council members receive the list complimentary).
- A basic online myNAA Planner company listing.
- Marketing tools to promote your booth before the conference.
- Access to exhibitor tools to help you prepare for the show, including monthly exhibitor update email newsletters, the Exhibitor Dashboard and OneView Exhibitor Marketplace.
- Registration discount codes to distribute to your customers and prospects.
- Inline booths receive an 8’ high backwall, 3’ high sidewalls and a complimentary company ID sign (7"x44").
- Carpet/Flooring – Required
- Furnishings (tables, chairs, etc.)
- Electricity or any electrical services
- Freight Handling Labor
- Installation and Dismantle Labor
- Booth Cleaning
- Lead Retrieval System