Famous as the birthplace of life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness, Philadelphia delivers countless things to do: fascinating museums, vibrant parks, national historic sites and famous (and delicious) food.
Travel and Safety Tips
- Make restaurant reservations in advance to ensure that you are able to experience your desired restaurants.
- There’s no specific dress code, but business casual is acceptable and widely practiced. Be sure to bring layers as meeting rooms can be chilly.
- Be sure to wear comfortable shoes – you’ve got a lot of ground to cover!
- Stay alert of your surroundings and stick to well-lit, busy areas.
- Remove your conference badge when you are outside of the convention center.
Registration is required prior to making hotel reservations. No exceptions.
Spargo, Inc.* is the official housing vendor for 2024 Apartmentalize and all reservations should be made through their online system. Hotel-related questions can be directed to Spargo, Inc. at:
2024 NAA Apartmentalize Housing Center
Phone: 800-934-1957 or 571-549-4518
Email: [email protected]
The hotel cutoff will be May 23, 2024. After this date, rooms will be accepted on a space and rate available basis only. The cutoff date only guarantees rates, it does not guarantee availability, so please register and book your hotel rooms early.
*NAA has solely partnered with Spargo, Inc. as the official hotel vendor for 2024 Apartmentalize and we do not endorse or have a relationship with any other housing companies. In the past, NAA has experienced other companies soliciting NAA attendees and posing as representatives by NAA offering special discounted hotel rates. NAA and Spargo, Inc. do not solicit conference attendees directly by telephone for hotel bookings, nor do we request credit cards over the phone for room reservations. NAA is not responsible for any housing reservations made through any other provider than the official provider, Spargo, Inc. If you believe you have been contacted by someone from a company posting as an official NAA Housing Representative, please contact Elizabeth Ambacher, Vice President, Meetings & Expositions. If you have made hotel reservations and provided a credit card number to a company other than Spargo, Inc., please call your credit card company immediately and request any charges to be reversed.