More education details will be added as the program is created for 2019.
Types of Education
NAA offers a variety of educational formats to ensure there’s something for everyone. Below are descriptions of what will be offered. More details will be added as the program is designed for 2019.
- Education Breakout Sessions: Choose from more than 60 hour-long sessions throughout the conference spanning a multitude of topics to include Operations, Marketing, Maintenance, Leasing, Leadership, Executive and more. These sessions feature industry and non-industry experts and provide useful information that attendees can apply to daily work life. Program to be announced in December 2018.
- Game Changer Sessions: Running concurrently to education breakout sessions, our Game Changer speakers are from outside the industry and speak on a variety of topics to inspire you with their experience, knowledge and revolutionary spirit. Speakers to be announced in December 2018.
- General Sessions: Nationally recognizable speakers from outside the industry motivate you with their inspiration and personal stories of success and real-life experiences. Speakers to be announced.
- Open Space Series: This peer-to-peer learning experience is an opportunity to engage in creative conversations with fellow attendees who are passionate about the same issues and topics as you. Expert facilitators support small group discussions that explore a dedicated topic for each group.
- Living Room Learning: Grab a seat and get ready to learn at this conference launching event that features an eclectic array of topics from passionate industry players. Each multifamily geek, technician or innovator hops up on the soapbox, armed with 20 slides that advance automatically every 20 seconds, getting to the point, fast! Join us for some humor, entertainment and passionate storytelling.
- Learning Zone: These sessions take place in a dedicated space in the NAA Exposition and are quick 30-minute interactive sessions that include live demonstrations, hands-on instruction, Q&A, buzz sessions and story-telling.
- Wellness Labs: We’ll offer five 15-minute sessions on Thursday and Friday to help you recharge your bio-battery and learn the best energy management strategies to help keep you running. Labs will include energy building routines led by executive wellness coaches to incorporate into your busy life.
Friday, June 28
Executives seeking career advancement are the perfect candidates to join us for a day of programming focused on topics to help further their career path. Advance your career path, experience topics to enhance your leadership skills and network with peers in enlightening discussion. To participate, add the Executive Exchange (free of charge) to your full conference registration or register for the Executive Exchange pass, starting at $275.
Wednesday, June 26, 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Supplier Success Fees start at $109.
Registration is limited to 50 attendees. Includes lunch.
The Supplier Success course offers an overview of the apartment industry and teaches methods that suppliers can use to maximize partnerships with apartment owners, apartment management companies and apartment association members. Join us to kick-start both your business success and your industry involvement!
As a result of completing the course, you will:
- Understand how economic conditions impact the apartment industry and affect your sales
- Learn how property management companies measure success
- Better utilize apartment association resources to build business AND contribute to the industry
- Identify financial decision makers and how best to build rapport
- Understand the business cycle, required resources and daily operations of an apartment community
- Learn how to position your products/services to meet the goals of an apartment community
This program is a component of the Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) credential.
For more information, contact Kim McCrossen.
Did you miss a session (or two) at Apartmentalize in 2018? NAA's Education Institute (NAAEI) is proud to present it's REWIND program, offering 60+ Powerpoint-synced audio sessions from the conference. Order today for just $149.* You will receive an email to access your recordings once they become available.
You could also pre-order REWIND with your conference registration by June 4th for only $99 for members. Pre-order Today!
*Member Price (Non-members add $100).
For more information, contact Kim McCrossen