Credential Holder Benefits
Enjoy the following benefits extended only to current NAAEI credential holders.
- Claim your digital badge! NAAEI credentials show your commitment to professional development. Before, you could only share your accomplishment with a small audience. Now, you can share it widely through social media, email, websites, and your digital résumé using professional digital badges. You should have received an email from BadgeCert (you may have to check your spam filter) to claim your badge within one week of completing your credential requirements. If you did not receive the email from BadgeCert and need support, contact NAAEI.
- You will be included in the online NAAEI Credential Directory. Companies are increasingly checking credential/certificate status with NAAEI before promoting or hiring. In order to stay current with NAAEI, make sure that your contact information is correct.
- Use of your credential logo for professional use on stationery, business cards, and letterhead. Use of the credential acronym after your name. For access to the logo file please contact NAAEI.
- Special discounts on Visto online training courses.
- A laminated credential card.
- Substantial savings on products and services that you use every day through NAA OPEN DOOR.
- Free subscription to units magazine and the weekly apartment industry newsletter, and the Industry Insider.
- Free resources to help you recruit and hire skilled talent, including: Apartment industry skill standards for Leasing Consultants, Maintenance Technicians, Community Managers, and Portfolio Supervisors and The National Network Common Employability Skills and Work and Learn.
- NAAEI Dell Computer discount. This discount offers significant savings on many Dell products.
- Discounts on Craftsman products. Known for performance and vale, Craftsman Tools and Equipment are offered and delivered to you by Sears Commercial.
Contact NAAEI to take advantage of any or all of these benefits