Virtual Event - But Real Connections
APTvirtual's amazing interactive platform makes connecting easy! A host will guide you through the experience over the course of five manageable half-days. So what does "networking" during APTvirtual look like? Here are six ways to connect with over 2,000 industry professionals in a virtual environment:
- Interactive exhibits: "Enter" the virtual NAA Exposition hall for videos, demos and information. Answer polls, request meetings and text, or video-conference with exhibitors. Check out the list of current exhibitors.
- Matchmaking: Strike up 1:1 or small-group conversations with participants matched specifically to your shared interests. Try Speed Networking or set up Virtual Braindates around a topic, issue, or goal.
- Private meetings by video: Request and accept meetings with fellow attendees, exhibitors, or sponsors through the Private Meeting Scheduler.
- Shared experiences: Focus on "being" together in Wellness Labs for 10-minute activities. Or, keep things lively during Happy Hours.
- Something to talk about!: Game Changer speakers kick off each day with inspiring stories of grit, adapting to change, rising to the challenge, and finding ways to move forward.
Rewards for engagement: Earn points toward potential prizes whenever you interact, answer a poll, send a message, watch a video, or arrange a meeting.
Make connections that will see you through times of great change and challenges.
If you're already registered for our virtual event, we couldn't be more excited! Our APTvirtual platform (called Pathable) will be launching in a week on October 19, so be sure to keep an eye out for an email inviting you to log-in. On Pathable, you will be able to fill out your profile, schedule Braindates and one-on-one meetings with exhibitors, as well as select education sessions you'd like to attend.
Show your excitement on social media by posting our "I'm attending #APTvirtual" graphic!