This course brings the Federal Fair Housing laws down to earth by offering a detailed explanation of the laws and their application to your workplace. Work through true-to-life examples to apply your knowledge and skills.
This course will help you:
- Learn the Federal Fair Housing laws, guidelines, and their application to our industry
- Discover how to define and identify discrimination and harassment
- Understand reasonable accommodations and modifications
- Master documentation and compliance strategies
- Explore and understand the complexities of applicant screening
This course is approved by DPOR and TDHCA.