Claim Your Digital Badge Today!
NAAEI credentials show your commitment to professional development. Before, you could only share your accomplishment with a small audience. Now, you can share it widely through social media, email, websites, and your digital resume using professional digital badges.
Digital badges feature encoded metadata: the badge’s issuing organization, its expiration date, and the knowledge and skills it confirms. They also provide employers with immediate verification — all in one click.
How It Works:
- After you complete a credential program or successfully renew your credential, you will receive an email from ProExam Vault with an invitation to claim your digital badge (you may have to check your spam filter). If you have not received the email from ProExam Vault please email Elizabeth Zolotukhina for support.
- Claim and view your badges in a special online account.
- Display and share your badges on LinkedIn, Facebook, and other social media, as well as in email signatures and digital copies of resumes. Follow these instructions to add your badges.
- Employers and peers can verify or learn more about your credentials by just clicking on your badge.
Benefits of Digital Badges
- On-the-Go Access: Log into your account from your tablet or smartphone to share and view badges while away from your desk.
- Easy Verification: Employers can click on a digital badge on your resume, email, LinkedIn profile, or elsewhere to easily verify that the NAAEI credential you’ve earned has been maintained and annually renewed.
- Personal Branding: You can choose to boost your online badge profile with a professional photo, bio, and contact information — or keep your page private.