2022 NAA Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Survey
Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DE&I) affects the retention and recruitment of employees and bottom-line performance. To improve understanding of employees and executive perceptions and opportunities regarding DE&I, NAA and Swift Bunny, are conducting two complimentary, anonymous, and voluntary national surveys to identify industry strengths and opportunities for improvement. There are two five-minute surveys: one for a company's employees and one for a senior representative.
Survey program highlights and steps:
- The survey is open and will close on Friday, September 30.
- Utilizes a unique survey recruitment program focused on obtaining the opinions from onsite property staff.
- NAA will email its key contacts at all property management and supplier partner companies to request participation in this survey.
- To have your organization participate, complete the registration form (link coming soon!).
- Swift Bunny will email rollout instructions. Please add the “@SwiftBunny.com” domain to your company’s approved senders list.
- Findings will be presented during a complimentary NAA webinar.
- A summary white paper will be made available for NAA members.
Participating organizations will have the option to receive a summary report of their employees’ and executive’s responses compared to national benchmarks. To protect anonymity, a company-specific report will be provided only if at least ten employees respond to the survey.
What do diversity, equity and inclusion mean?
Diversity involves attracting and retaining employees from a wide range of ethnic backgrounds, age groups, genders and more. Equity means there is a level playing field in terms of fair access, opportunity and advancement for all employees. Inclusion refers to the creation of an environment where employees from groups that have historically been excluded, are included, treated fairly, respectfully and have equal access to opportunities and resources.