Friday, June 15
Open Space Series - Management/Leadership
Open Space Series
Don’t just listen to the conversation, join the conversation! New this year, the Open Space Series is a peer-to-peer learning experience where you can engage in creative conversations with attendees who are passionate about the same issues and topics as you. Expert facilitators will support one-hour, small groups and explore the following topics:
Marketing | Thursday, June 14, 8:45 a.m. – 9:45 a.m.
Leasing | Thursday, June 14, 10 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Technology | Thursday, June 14, 11:15 a.m. – 12:15 p.m.
Management/Leadership | Friday, June 15, 9 a.m. – 10 a.m.
Affordable Housing | Friday, June15, 12:45 p.m. – 1:45 p.m.
Disaster/Crisis/Emergency Preparedness | Friday, June 15, 2 p.m. – 3 p.m.
Deep Dive: Wired For Leadership—Getting Your Team Ready – Part A
Organizational flattening, a booming market and retiring older leaders have resulted in a critical demand for leaders at all levels. Yet companies are struggling to develop enough individuals equipped with the critical capabilities and skills they need to succeed.
Through three effective perspectives within real life organizations, learn how to wire your team for leadership skills in high demand today. Gain proven strategies, implementable solutions and a fresh mindset for growing tomorrow's leaders. In the first installment, we will:
- Determine core competencies needed today for highly effective leaders tomorrow
- Identify measurement tools and metrics that target strengths and areas that need development
- Align development needs with practical development solutions
- Explore critical components of a formalized Leadership Program Plan
- Define exceptional elements that result in a compelling leadership mentality infusing every level
- Pinpoint powerhouse "guerilla" leadership tactics that inspire all associates
- Adapt leadership practices that engage every team member to lead
RESOURCESDownload Presentation Slides
Speed Round: Beyond Overload? Change Strategies to Increase Capacity for Lasting Success
Feeling the stress of living in a world of "too much?" Overwhelmed with the non-stop distractions, interruptions, job demands and instant response expectations? How did we get here? Why do we do this to ourselves? Here’s the answer: Get a life! Reclaim your life today to find a greater purpose with increased self-awareness by applying everyday practical strategies to get back on track. Discover the blueprint to open up more brain-space to think, time to plan and ability to focus and chart a new course for improved long-term results. (FRI-C05)
Deep Dive: Wired For Leadership - Getting Your Team Ready - Part B