Six Ways to Stay in the Know This Week at the 2015 NAA Education Conference & Exposition
Whether you’re an industry newcomer or longstanding veteran, with more than 9,000 attendees, over 60 breakout sessions and four football fields-worth of multifamily housing supplier partner exhibits, you’ll want to heed the following six tips to make the most of your experience attending the 2015 NAA Education Conference & Exposition this week in fabulous Las Vegas.
- Download myNAA Mobile App. NAA’s Education Conference and Exposition app is available for Apple and Android smartphones and tablets, and offers a conference dashboard, scheduling functionality, event overviews and much more.
- Use myNAAPlanner. A convenient tool that offers attendees the ability to schedule their conference experience in advance, choosing the plan that offers the best return on your time and money investments.
- Keep An Eye on #NAAEduConf Get yourself and your tweets in front of influential multifamily housing professionals, follow what’s trending and be the first to know of special announcements and offers. Make sure you’re following NAA!
- Speaking of Hashtags, Plan on Stopping by the NAA Engagement Lounge. Your one-stop hub for all things social media. Learn how to grow and engage your peer-to-peer networks with six different “Social Climber” sessions. Check out NAA TV streaming on our oversized video screen. Grab special prizes and giveaways. Participate in special photo ops. Interact with NAA marketing and communications experts and so much more!
- Join the National Apartment Association Community on LinkedIn and become a fan of NAA on Facebook. Use social media to its fullest potential: Communicate with like-minded peers and connect with each other onsite.
- Search out NAA Today and NAATV. Find out what’s going on today, what happened yesterday what’s coming tomorrow with NAA’s daily multimedia outlets: NAA Today, the official daily of the 2015 NAA Education Conference & Exposition (in print and online) and NAATV, broadcast on site and through our website.
You don’t need to be a sinner to Connect, Learn and Grow in Las Vegas, but you will need to register. And remember to consider group discounts: Register as a group to take advantage of even more savings!