Owners and Employers: Watch Your Business Grow
When You Bring Your Team to the 2015 NAA Education Conference & Exposition
With regard to return on investment, nowhere else can you get so much for one small fee as you can by attending (and sending your staff to) the 2015 NAA Education Conference & Exposition, June 24-27 in fabulous Las Vegas.
The practical know-how, classroom education and industry networking offered to attendees will no doubt have a positive effect on your company’s bottom line. And, for a limited time, groups of five or more can take advantage of discounted registration.
For NAA members, consider that full conference registration includes:
- Three general sessions led by world-renowned speakers, the value of which alone covers the price of admission: Late-night TV legend Jay Leno; Emmy Award-winning culinary sensation Giada De Laurentiis; and Doc Hendley, founder of Wine To Water, a nonprofit dedicated to providing clean water and sanitation to people in need around the world.
- More than 60 education sessions covering the gamut of multifamily housing operations and ownership, including marketing, sales, technology, industry trends, executive issues and so much more.
- Two days of Exposition exploration featuring the newest, most innovative products and services from the nearly 400 supplier partners.
- Receptions, meetings and interactive education sessions, including the brand-new NAA Engagement Lounge “Social Climber” sessions, where attendees can share ideas and build their network of professional colleagues and potential service partners.
- Six available continuing-education credits offer NAA designates the chance to reach their designation renewal goal (not to mention the career investment) in one place and at one time, saving time and money.
You don’t need to be a sinner to Connect, Learn and Grow in Las Vegas, but you will need to register. Don’t delay—there’s still time to save $150 by registering by June 12. And don’t forget to keep an eye on #NAAEduConf, the official conference hashtag, for the latest news and updates.