Hotel inventory is constantly changing and availability is not guaranteed at any of the listed hotels. For your convenience, you can click below to view a map of the hotels. The map details hotel cost and distance to the convention center. Most hotels are within walking distance to the San Diego Convention Center, however shuttle service is offered to select NAA-official hotels. Hotels that do not offer shuttle service include: Courtyard San Diego Downtown Gaslamp Quarter, Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, Hilton San Diego Bayfront, Hilton San Diego Gaslamp Quarter, Horton Grand Hotel, Hotel Indigo San Diego, Hotel Solamar, a Kimpton Hotel, Hotel Z, Omni San Diego, Pendry San Diego, Residence Inn Gaslamp, San Diego Marriott Gaslamp and San Diego Marriott Hotel & Marina.
Rates do not include taxes or other hotel fees. The cut-off date is May 23, 2018. After this date, rooms will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis only. The cut-off date only guarantees room rate. It does not guarantee availability.
San Diego Convention Center is about 15 minutes/4 miles from the San Diego International Airport.
About San Diego
We're going going back back to Cali CaliꟷSan Diego to be exact! This beautiful coastal city is also know as the "birthplace of California."
Here are a few fun facts:
- The city's average year-round temperature is 70 degrees.
- It's the home to the world's oldest sailing ship, The Star of India.
- In 1969, Ronald Reagan was the first person to drive across the Coronado Bridge.
- May 29th is Tony Hawk Day.
- WD-40 was invented here in 1953.
- Fallbrook in San Diego is the Avocado capital of the world.
- It's the backdrop for many famous movies such as Top Gun, Anchorman, Some Like It Hot and Almost Famous.
Soak up the California sun and take advantage of all San Diego has to offer!