1500 Masters Boulevard
Championsgate, FL 33896
Rate: $219 + tax per night
Reserve your room online or call 1-800-THE-OMNI (1-800-843-6664).
Please Note: NAA does not have room blocks at the below hotels and cannot guarantee rates or availability.
- The Fountains at Championsgate (1.2 miles away) http://www.fountainsatchampionsgate.com/
- Tuscana Resort Orlando by Aston (1.9 miles away) http://www.tuscanaresort.com/
Shuttle to Disney Springs
Experience more than 180 shops, dining and entertainment options at Disney Springs on Wednesday evening (February 14)! NAA will provide complimentary round-trip shuttle between the Omni Orlando at Championsgate and Disney Springs. Shuttles will depart the Omni every 30 minutes between 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. from the main entrance and return every 30 minutes between 7:30 p.m. – 10 p.m. from Disney Springs bus drop off point behind the House of Blues and Cirque du Soleil. There will be not shuttle returns after 10 p.m., so if you return after 10 p.m., please make your own arrangements for transportation.
Be sure to make dinner reservations early! We recommend departing from the hotel one hour prior to your reservation time.
The Omni is about 25 minutes/32 miles from Orlando International Airport.
It’s sunny. It’s warm. And Mickey is just down the street (as are copious amounts of golf courses). What more do you need?!
Did you know...
- Orlando is home to more than 100 lakes.
- The tallest building in Orlando is the SunTrust Center at 441 feet.
- There are over 50 swans at Lake Eola, from five different breeds – whooper, royal mute, trumpeter, Australian black and black neck.
- Orlando is home of the only Walt Disney World in the U.S. as well as Harry Potter World at Universal Orlando.