208 Barton Springs
Austin, TX 78704
Rate: $239 + tax per night
The cut-off date is September 8, 2017.
After this date, rooms will be accepted on a space and rate availability basis only. The cut-off date only guarantees rate - it does not guarantee availability.
Austin, the Live Music Capital of the World®, offers beautiful weather, live-music scene around the city, world-famous barbecue, food festivals, sports competitions, and parks and lakes for outdoor activities.
Did you know...
- The Texas State Capitol was built to be 10-feet taller than the U.S. Capitol.
- Austin is one of the safest and happiest cities in the U.S.
- Austin gets about 300 days of sunny weather year-round.
- Whole Foods was founded in Austin by John Mackey and Rene Hardy.
- In addition to Live Music Capital of the World®, Austin is known as the "Violet Crown City" because of the purplish light cast over the hills on winter evenings.
About Austin Bergstrom International Airport
Austin Bergstrom International Airport is 8 miles away from the hotel. Exit the airport on Presidential Blvd. Turn left on to TX-71. Turn right on to E Riverside Dr. Turn right on to Barton Springs Rd. The hotel will be on the left.
- Taxi: Taxi transportation to and from the Hyatt Regency Austin is approximately $20 - $27 for one passenger. Taxi transport to and from the Amtrak station is approximately $5 (1.5 miles).
Airport Flyer Bus Service: Austin's Capitol Metro offers direct airport bus service via a dedicated route that travels between the airport and downtown, the Capitol and The University of Texas. $1.50 one way.
- Airport Super Shuttle: Transfer from the airport to the hotel is $14 per person. Reservations are not required for transport from the airport to the hotel, but advance pickup arrangements must be secured to travel from the hotel to the airport. Please contact the hotel concierge to arrange a pickup.
Car Rental: There are many rental companies that offer free delivery of rental vehicles to the hotel. Please contact the hotel concierge for more information.