Find answers below to frequently asked questions about NAAEI's programs.
1. How can I earn an NAAEI credential?
You can earn an NAAEI credential in one of two ways. You may take the courses at your local apartment association or some credentials are available online. Learn more about online credentials.
2. How do I enroll in a course?
Find instructions for enrolling in a course. Please keep in mind that enrollment is a two step process. If you already have your NAA Login ID, enroll using the Credential Enrollment Form. You must first be enrolled in a course to sit for your credential exam.
3. How do I find a course in my area?
You can visit the Find a Course page to see what classes are available in your area.
4. How do I locate my local affiliate?
Search for the NAA Affiliate closest to your location.
5. How much are classes?
The cost of each course will vary and is set by your local affiliate. The cost for each course is determined by the cost of the instructor(s), any facility rentals and your course materials.
6. I recently moved out-of-state. How can I update my information?
Keeping your information current with NAA is crucial to keeping your records up-to-date and may reduce returned/delayed mail that could contain important credential information and/or dues invoices. To update your member profile, log into your account and click on Account Management.
7. Can I pay my dues online?
Yes. Visit the Credential Renewals page to pay your dues.
8. How many Continuing Education Credits (CECs) do I need to report and how do I report them?
9. What if I have a specific question for Education Institute staff?
Don't see your question here? Send your Education-related question to NAAEI.