Nowhere else can an investment of three days yield an entire year’s worth of learning, networking and fun.
- The Education. With more than 100 sessions spread across different learning formats, from education sessions, Open Space sessions, Express Education, wellness sessions and more, there is something for everyone at Apartmentalize.
- The General Sessions. The list of speakers and entertainment is everything you’d expect from an NAA event (and emceed by the Bill Rancic!), from a custom show from Chicago’s famed Second City to Viola Davis, the first Black actor to win the triple crown of Tony, Oscar and Emmy awards.
- The People. NAA couldn’t be more excited to return to in-person events, and Apartmentalize is the place to be to rub elbows with the best and brightest in rental housing.
- The Networking Opportunities. Make new connections with industry peers through a variety of purpose-built opportunities, from the Rooftop Beer Garden to Welcome Reception, attendee lounges, Escape Room races and more!
- The Exposition. Just in time for budget season, spend your time engaging with the most leading edge products, services and solutions during the country’s largest rental housing-specific trade show. And a bonus in 2021—extended hours!
- The Fun. It wouldn’t be an Apartmentalize without the fun! Be on the lookout for the T-Shirt Bar, Selfie Lab, Grab & Go Phone Chargers, Swag Vending Machine, Game-On Lounge, Virtual Reality games and many more special experiences throughout your time in Chicago.
- The Livestream Lounge. Not only will you be able to livestream education sessions via the conference app (see #8), but there will also be a special lounge dedicated to livestreaming the conference.
- The Event App. Enjoy free Wi-Fi throughout your conference experience, and don’t miss the NAA app, which has everything you need to navigate Apartmentalize in the palm of your hand.
- The NAAHQ Booth. Home to all things NAA, stop by during Apartmentalize to explore all that the National Apartment Association has to offer, including the unparalleled products like NAA Click & Comply, NAA Click & Lease and Visto. Plus, chances to win prizes and giveaways!
- The City of Chicago. From baseball games (the Chicago Cubs play at home Sept. 2; the White Sox are at home on Aug. 31 and Sept. 1) to architecture tours, museums, culinary traditions (deep dish pizza or Chicago-style hotdogs anyone?), the city has an exciting array of options for attendees to enjoy.
Registration and schedule are available at naahq.org/apt. NAA thanks its Top Tier Partners and Event Sponsors for their generous support of NAA and Apartmentalize and making all of the exciting offerings outlined above possible.