Community Offers Alexa, Apple Watch Connections
The Wolff Company’s community also comes equipped with intelligent awareness that allows residents to check-in remotely about their home interiors, pets and adjacent exterior areas.
Want to see what the apartment community of tomorrow looks like? Check out the Annadel property in Santa Rosa, Calif.
Through a partnership that the company says is the first of its kind in the rental housing industry, all homes at Annadel will be equipped with CASPAR smart-home technology. Residents will be offered a choice of three CASPAR packages that best fit their lifestyle, encompassing a set of the following features that integrate with mobile devices:
- A voice assistant that accepts resident commands.
- Intelligent awareness that allows residents to check in remotely about their home interiors, pets and adjacent exterior areas.
- Roller shade automation and lighting automation, including custom lighting color controls, dimmer controls, and remote on/off capabilities.
- Multi-room music system allowing residents to play their favorite music through in-wall speakers, or hand over the controls to a guest DJ.
- Remote temperature adjustment.
- A notification system alerting residents to their guests' arrival.
- Intelligent package notifications.
- Connections with resident's devices such as Amazon Alexa, and Apple Watch.
While these features might be overkill in many markets, they should be welcomed by tech-savvy Sonoma County renters.
“The first phase of Annadel, which was completed in 2015, won a Top Multifamily Real Estate Project award from the North Bay Business Journal in recognition of its distinctive architecture and rich amenity package,” Matt Perrin, Executive Vice President, Asset Management for The Wolff Company said in a press release. “We are thrilled to expand on Annadel’s success and provide residents with new living options that add next-generation convenience and value.”