NAAPAC 2020 Election Resources
The 2020 election cycle is shaping up to be a campaign unlike any other. Check out these expert analyses from the leading political prognosticators!
Sabato's Crystal Ball
Sabato’s Crystal Ball is a comprehensive, nonpartisan political analysis and handicapping newsletter run by the University of Virginia Center for Politics. Founded in advance of the 2002 elections, the Crystal Ball is produced by Editor in Chief Larry J. Sabato, also the Center for Politics’ director, with Managing Editor Kyle Kondik and Associate Editor J. Miles Coleman.
- With Just Weeks to Go, Trump is Not Making up Ground (October 8)
- The Senate: Ranking the Top Dozen Best Targets (August 4)
- It's the Pandemic, Stupid! (August 4)
- The Electoral College: The Fringe of the Map Expands (July 14)
Nathan Gonzales, Inside Elections
Inside Elections with Nathan L. Gonzales provides nonpartisan analysis of campaigns for Senate, House, governor and president. It does not endorse candidates. See the analysis below!
2020 Election Outlook, Bloomberg Government
Senior Bloomberg Government (BGov) Reporter Greg Giroux and BGOV Politics Editor Kyle Trygstad provide a regular update on the national political climate and its impact on races across the country.
- BGOV On Point 2020 Election Outlook (October 13)
- Trump Polling Slump Fuels Democratic Hopes
- BGOV On Point 2020 Election Outlook
2020’s Most Vulnerable Incumbents, RollCall
Veteran reporters from one of Capitol Hill’s oldest newspapers examine some of the current members of Congress with tough races.