Creating an Individual Account
- Please visit www.naahq.org and select Login/Register.
- Once you select Login/Register, click “Forgot password or need to create an account?”
- Click “Create an Account” and fill in all information required.
- Once the account is created you will be redirected to Community Hub where you can update your contact information. Congratulations, you’ve now created an account with the National Apartment Association.
Take it a step further. Do you need to link your account to a company?
- You are now logged into your Community Hub account, click “My Profile” and then
- Search for your company by using the account name field
- Once you have found your company in the search results, select Add Affiliation
- If your company is not found, you can also "Create a New Company"
- You are now linked to your company
If you are still experiencing issues with creating an account or linking your account to a company, please contact the NAA Client Solutions Center at 833-866-9622 or by email at [email protected].