Texas Business Exchange
The AATC - AAGD Business Exchange is a reverse trade show. It is an opportunity for vendors to meet one-on-one with owner-management company executives who can make a buying decision. In other words, it's networking on steroids...association speed-dating! Last year, 255 executives from 60 OM companies and 296 vendors from 159 product-service companies attended. Registration fee directly supports NAAPAC. Space is limited!
- Thursday, August 20
- 2 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- Arlington Convention Center, Grand Hall (1200 Ballpark Way, Arlington, TX 76011)
- 2 p.m. - 4 p.m. One-on-One Meetings
- 4 p.m. - 5 p.m. Reception
Owner/Manager Member Benefits
- Free registration for rental property owners and or management company executives;
- Short, eight-minute, face-to-face meetings with vendors;
- Multiple meetings with vendors in one-place at one-time;
- Scheduled at the start of budget season; and
- A prime opportunity to network with your executive-level industry peers.
Vendor Member Benefits
- A reasonable registration fee providing exclusive selling opportunities;
- One-on-one meetings with executive-level, decision makers;
- An effective return on your marketing investment; and
- Registrations directly support the NAAPAC.
Owner/Management Company Registration
- Ongoing. Contact Perry Pillow at 817-616-0354.
- Begins July 1
- Online Only;
- First come, first served basis;
- Company must be a member of both AAGD and AATC;
- $395 per attendee; limit 4 attendees per vendor company;
- Payment is only by personal credit card - no corporate/company credit cards allowed;
- No one will be admitted without prior payment;
- Cancellations must be confirmed by Friday, August 14 - no refunds after cancellation date;
- No shows will be charged; and
- No walk-ins will be accepted.