Residential Property Management Careers Month
Every April, we reach out to job seekers everywhere in several ways!
RPM Careers Month is also a time for hiring personnel, whether they are onsite managers or corporate human resources managers, to evaluate incoming talent more effectively by exploring core competencies, not just looking for previous apartment industry experience.
Who can participate in National RPM Careers Month?
Anyone can. Apartment community staff, apartment management companies, hiring personnel and NAA affiliates are all encouraged to participate in creating awareness about careers in the apartment industry.
Are You In?
Great! Here’s how you can make the most of RPM Careers Month:
- Share RPMcareers.org—the careers website of the National Apartment Association Education Institute, designed to attract qualified candidates to explore our industry
- Promote awareness through social media using #RPMcareers
- Download the media kit
- Download RPM Career Month brochures and other materials
We’ve created an online resource full of ways you, your employees and your industry partners can promote RPM Careers Month.
- RPM Careers Month Tools
- RPM Careers Month Brochures and Materials
- By sharing RPMcareers.org #RPMcareers Month, you are fueling the residential property management industry’s success by reaching new talent that will help us all grow.
For more information contact Sarah Cozewith.