Skip to main content
- Turn Resident Challenges Into Solutions They’ll Tell Their Friends About
Our residents' new reality is full of challenges no one could have foreseen. However, for every problem, there is an opportunity for a solution, and that solution is one that only YOU can provide to your residents. Let’s discuss the solutions we want our residents to tell their friends about.
- Multiculturalism in Rental Housing
With a perpetually changing property management landscape, it is more important than ever to be the first to understand how to navigate the multicultural demographic shift.
- Five Must-Do Project Steps for Industry Professionals
Whether you’re looking to redecorate a model apartment or add amenities, you need a plan and the tools to get it done and done right the first time.
- NAA Insurance Center
Learn more about NAA's newest program, aimed to provide you with access to high-quality and cost-effective health solutions.
- GART Presents: Eviction Moratoria, Advocacy Strategies and Insights
A discussion of advocacy strategies and introduction of new NAA research to help government affairs professional and association staff improve the effectiveness of your eviction-related advocacy.
- Inclusive Communities Improve Resident Living Experiences
We know that inclusive communities have a major impact on the lived experiences of those who call our communities home. Inclusive communities create a space where residents feel valued, safe and understood.
- Chatbots: A Driving Force for Rental Housing Marketers
A key marketing channel has emerged for rental housing marketers: chatbots!
- Ritz Carlton Service on a Motel 6 Budget
Due to unplanned expenses related to COVID-19 and lack of funds from resident collections, owners are forced to reduce budgeted expenses. So how do we continue to provide a great resident experience on a limited or non-existent budget?
- NAA Insurance Center
Learn more about NAA’s newest program, aimed to provide you with access to high-quality and cost-effective health solutions.
- Understanding the CDC’s Eviction Moratorium
90-minute webinar to learn the latest about the CDC’s Eviction Moratorium Order.
- Leadership in an Era of Social Turbulence
Social turbulence is a necessary evil of societal growth. Take the first steps in understanding how social turbulence affects your business and how your organization can be successful through diversity and inclusion.
- GART Presents: Forming Non-Traditional Partnerships During COVID-19
The second installment of the GART Virtual Learning Series delves into the power of relationships and stakeholder engagement.
- Women, Diversity, Growth and Leadership in Rental Housing
An analysis of 165 equity REITs found that companies with more women on their boards achieved higher average price and total returns than those with no female representation. Creating career advancement strategies is key for women to advance and grow into leadership positions in rental housing.
- How to Leverage the Technology Transforming Real Estate
With employees working remotely, keeping projects, decisions, and efficiencies all moving in the right direction are difficult.
- GART Presents: Crafting a Rental Assistance Program During the COVID-19 Crisis
Attend the 2020 Government Affairs Roundtable (GART) Virtual Learning Series. During the first session, we will explore how to optimize federal, state and local funding sources and implement a successful rental assistance program. These programs should support both renters and housing providers who rely on these funds equally.
- Color & Design: Trends Forecast
There are many key factors shaping the development of the rental housing environment. Learn how social and cultural shifts influence today’s residents and will have a better understanding of what the tenants are seeking for their own living environments.
- Forging a Path Forward to Becoming a Diverse, Equitable and Inclusive Organization
People are ready for real action, not only in our homes, but also in our workplaces. Creating equity and fostering diversity and inclusion in company cultures will mean the difference between a company’s new beginning or demise.
- Future-Proof Your Business: Succession Planning for IRO’s
Future-proofing your business with a proper succession plan is an essential strategy for the legacy of your organization.
- Diversity Equity Inclusion: Implications for Managing Diverse Teams
In this webinar, Dr. Robert Crouch, will discuss how diversity, equity and inclusion are important guidelines for leaders and rental housing professionals to follow.
- Short Term Rentals in a Post-Pandemic World
As we continue to cope with this pandemic, the world continues to evolve with this ever-changing landscape. Join us for the latest innovations in rental housing hospitality, specifically on short-term rentals.
- 5 Surprising Lockdown Behaviors to Bring Back to the Office
With lockdown restrictions lifting, it is imperative for all employees to apply the lessons learned while working remotely. This webinar, “Five Surprising Lockdown Behaviors to Bring Back to the Office” will provide employees with a blueprint of efficiency to follow upon their return.
- Introduction to Apartment Finance
A commanding knowledge of “value management” enables a property manager to impact the value of the investment and affect the day to day decision making on value. This session will provide you with the tools to understand investment management strategies better than ever before.
- Candid Conversations on Racism within the Rental Housing Industry
Take the first steps to understanding and implementing diversity and inclusion programs in your organization. Register today and learn more from other NAA members and a diversity and inclusion specialist.
- Renters and The Pandemic: An Inside Look at the Resident Experience
With the ever-changing definition of “business as usual,” insights are critical to build new strategies to attract and retain renters. This webinar uncovers how expectations have changed for renters due to the pandemic. The National Apartment Association will also present recent findings from its monthly owner/operator survey.
- Organizational Resilience: Building a Culture to Navigate Uncertain Times
During these uncertain times, it is more important than ever for the rental housing industry to bring awareness and best practices for building a resilient organization with a strong culture.
- Fair Housing & Beyond Virtual Webinar
Fair housing violations continue to present day-to-day issues within the rental housing community. Join us for a virtual webinar to be prepared for today’s issues in fair housing.
- Working with Loan Servicers During the COVID-19 Emergency
COVID-19’s impacts on our industry continue to be dramatic. Housing providers are looking at all potential scenarios for managing the financial health of their properties.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic: Assessing Impacts on The Economy, Household Sentiment and the Apartment Market
The coronavirus pandemic has profoundly impacted all aspects of daily life in the U.S. Join us for an in-depth webinar presentation that will explore the outlook for the U.S. economy, household behavior, market-level performance and key findings from a recent NAA survey.
- ApartmentVision Webinar: Attract Residents: Upgrades that Solve Rental Housing Pain Points
Today’s property managers are tasked with meeting the demands of today’s tech-savvy residents, while prioritizing security. In this webinar, learn how you can make improvements to package delivery, streamline access control via mobile access and other smart home trends that can attract future residents.
- Tax Resources for Weathering the COVID-19 Emergency
Recently enacted laws provide rental housing providers access to resources through the tax code that can help them preserve their business, retain employees and be better positioned for success once the COVID-19 emergency passes.
- Human Trafficking in Rental Housing
Human trafficking in the rental housing industry is an important issue and it’s our goal to bring awareness and best practices for our members.
- What Employers Should Be Considering During the Coronavirus Pandemic
NAA is pleased to offer a webinar aimed to provide much-needed guidance for rental housing professionals during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Managing Mold: An Overview of NAA's Newly Revised Mold Action Toolkit
NAA released an updated version of the NAA Mold Action Toolkit, A Best Practice for Owners & Managers. This document contains a compilation of resources from NAA, government agencies and private contributors that will assist your company in managing mold issues at your apartment communities.
- Coronavirus Outbreak: What Real Estate Managers Need to Know
Join managers from both rental housing and commercial management for a live panel discussion on addressing the spread of the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and developing policies and procedures around this infectious disease.
- Leveraging Your LinkedIn Profile
LinkedIn has really changed, and Anne Pryor will share what’s new and what to do now to get known and grow your profile, community, and gain new tenants.
- Vacation Rentals for IROs
Do you want to know the secret to successfully own, operate and market a vacation rental for maximum profit? In this webinar, learn how to properly select your market, how to advertise the property and how to keep it full booked and operational.
- Renters Count: The Apartment Industry and the 2020 Census
Learn how you can help promote responses to the 2020 Census from audiences that are historically less likely to respond. When renters are undercounted, as they have been historically, they lose out on critical funding opportunities that can have a positive impact in their lives.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Be A Part of the Solution
We hear a lot about diversity and inclusion, but how can it apply to you? Understanding how you became the person you are today and how this influences the way you think and act is the first step.
- Industry Essentials Webinar
NAA hosted a webinar with by Alex Jackiw, CAPS, CPM that features trends affecting rental housing, economic threats and a real estate outlook for 2025.
- Don’t Get Eaten by Sharks: Litigation Avoidance
Are your policies and practices the best they can be? Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn best practices on how to avoid litigation.