Skip to main content
- Fair Housing & Beyond Virtual Webinar
Fair housing violations continue to present day-to-day issues within the rental housing community. Join us for a virtual webinar to be prepared for today’s issues in fair housing.
- Working with Loan Servicers During the COVID-19 Emergency
COVID-19’s impacts on our industry continue to be dramatic. Housing providers are looking at all potential scenarios for managing the financial health of their properties.
- The COVID-19 Pandemic: Assessing Impacts on The Economy, Household Sentiment and the Apartment Market
The coronavirus pandemic has profoundly impacted all aspects of daily life in the U.S. Join us for an in-depth webinar presentation that will explore the outlook for the U.S. economy, household behavior, market-level performance and key findings from a recent NAA survey.
- ApartmentVision Webinar: Attract Residents: Upgrades that Solve Rental Housing Pain Points
Today’s property managers are tasked with meeting the demands of today’s tech-savvy residents, while prioritizing security. In this webinar, learn how you can make improvements to package delivery, streamline access control via mobile access and other smart home trends that can attract future residents.
- Tax Resources for Weathering the COVID-19 Emergency
Recently enacted laws provide rental housing providers access to resources through the tax code that can help them preserve their business, retain employees and be better positioned for success once the COVID-19 emergency passes.
- Human Trafficking in Rental Housing
Human trafficking in the rental housing industry is an important issue and it’s our goal to bring awareness and best practices for our members.
- What Employers Should Be Considering During the Coronavirus Pandemic
NAA is pleased to offer a webinar aimed to provide much-needed guidance for rental housing professionals during the Coronavirus pandemic.
- Managing Mold: An Overview of NAA's Newly Revised Mold Action Toolkit
NAA released an updated version of the NAA Mold Action Toolkit, A Best Practice for Owners & Managers. This document contains a compilation of resources from NAA, government agencies and private contributors that will assist your company in managing mold issues at your apartment communities.
- Coronavirus Outbreak: What Real Estate Managers Need to Know
Join managers from both rental housing and commercial management for a live panel discussion on addressing the spread of the 2019 novel coronavirus (COVID-19) and developing policies and procedures around this infectious disease.
- Leveraging Your LinkedIn Profile
LinkedIn has really changed, and Anne Pryor will share what’s new and what to do now to get known and grow your profile, community, and gain new tenants.
- Vacation Rentals for IROs
Do you want to know the secret to successfully own, operate and market a vacation rental for maximum profit? In this webinar, learn how to properly select your market, how to advertise the property and how to keep it full booked and operational.
- Renters Count: The Apartment Industry and the 2020 Census
Learn how you can help promote responses to the 2020 Census from audiences that are historically less likely to respond. When renters are undercounted, as they have been historically, they lose out on critical funding opportunities that can have a positive impact in their lives.
- Diversity & Inclusion: Be A Part of the Solution
We hear a lot about diversity and inclusion, but how can it apply to you? Understanding how you became the person you are today and how this influences the way you think and act is the first step.
- Industry Essentials Webinar
NAA hosted a webinar with by Alex Jackiw, CAPS, CPM that features trends affecting rental housing, economic threats and a real estate outlook for 2025.
- Don’t Get Eaten by Sharks: Litigation Avoidance
Are your policies and practices the best they can be? Don’t miss out on the opportunity to learn best practices on how to avoid litigation.