COVID-19 Advocacy, Legal and Regulatory Information
Jump to a section
Regulatory Information by State
For addtional information on COVID-19 related policy concerns view the issue page.
Phase 1 - Coronavirus Preparedness and Response Supplemental Appropriations Act
Phase 2 - Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Phase 3 - Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act)
- NAA’s Analysis – Summary of CARES Act on Industry
- NAA's Analysis – What relief is available to me and my business
- IRS Addresses Tax Implications Amid COVID-19 Relief
- NAA’s Analysis – FHFA’s mortgage relief for property owners
- Fannie Mae’s updated multifamily rules
- Freddie Mac’s plan for multifamily
- Access FHA-issued guidance
Relief for your business
- Webinar – NAA tackles common PPP questions
- Treasury Department and the Internal Revenue Service, Employee Retention Credit
- Federal Reserve Takes Additional Actions to Support the Economy
Phase 4 – Additional Relief Measures
- NAA’s Phase 4 Advocacy
- Contact your Member of Congress and demand Congress protect apartment communities today!
Use the clickable state map below to find updates on state and local regulatory responses to COVID-19.
- Forms for Payment Plan Agreement and Notice of Temporary Waiver of Late Fees
- The Latest Court Closures and Restrictions