COVID-19 Economic and Industry Impact Reports
NAA and IREM sponsored a joint survey of our memberships and partnered with CEL & Associates to conduct the survey on a monthly basis. The results will be used in advocacy efforts to inform and educate policymakers on the impacts of COVID-19 to the vital rental housing industry. The initial survey was open from April 13-April 17 and received 191 responses.
- September 18, 2020 Industry Survey Report
- July 30, 2020 Industry Survey Report
- June 18, 2020 Industry Survey Report
- May 26, 2020 Industry Survey Report
- Yardi Matrix: National Multifamily Report December 2020
- Real Page: Apartment Rent Payments at 76.6% in Early January
- J Turner Research: Multifamily Industry Leaders Survey December 2020
- Entrata: COVID-19 Rental Housing Trends
- Yardi Matrix: Strong Capital Flows Point To Rebound in Multifamily Deals
- Berkadia’s 2021 Multifamily Forecast
The U.S. Census Bureau Household Pulse Survey provides a weekly study of household experiences during the Coronavirus pandemic. The information collected includes household employment, food security, health status, housing security, and educational disruptions. The U.S. Census Bureau is collecting data for 90 days starting on April 23.
- Census Household Pulse Survey - December 9 - December 21
- Census Household Pulse Survey - November 25 - December 7
- Census Household Pulse Survey - November 11 - November 23
- Census Household Pulse Survey - October 28 - November 9
Economic data releases, forecasts and impacts of the Coronavirus on the national economy and apartment industry. Updated every two weeks beginning in November.
- January 6, 2021 Economic Impact Report
- December 23, 2020 Economic Impact Report
- December 9, 2020 Economic Impact Report
- November 25, 2020 Economic Impact Report