COVID-19 Economic and Industry Impact Reports
NAA and IREM sponsored a joint survey of our memberships and partnered with CEL & Associates to conduct the survey on a monthly basis. The results will be used in advocacy efforts to inform and educate policymakers on the impacts of COVID-19 to the vital rental housing industry. The initial survey was open from April 13-April 17 and received 191 responses.
- September 18, 2020 Industry Survey Report
- July 30, 2020 Industry Survey Report
- June 18, 2020 Industry Survey Report
- May 26, 2020 Industry Survey Report
- Impact of COVID-19 On Rent Payments and Rent Payment Methods | October 2020 by Rentec Direct
- RealPage: Apartment Rent Payments Hit 90.6% as of October 20
- Entrata October Rent Week Trends
- Multifamily Absorption Resumes After COVID-19 Slump: How Durable Is Demand?
- MRI Software Market Insights: The impact of COVID-19 on the Multifamily Industry
- Yardi Matrix National Multifamily Report September 2020
- RealPage: Apartment Rent Payment Results at 86.8% in Mid-October
The U.S. Census Bureau Household Pulse Survey provides a weekly study of household experiences during the Coronavirus pandemic. The information collected includes household employment, food security, health status, housing security, and educational disruptions. The U.S. Census Bureau is collecting data for 90 days starting on April 23.
- Census Household Pulse Survey - September 29 - October 12
- Census Household Pulse Survey - September 16 - 28
- Census Household Pulse Survey - September 2 - 14
- Census Household Pulse Survey - August 19 - 31
- Census Household Pulse Survey - July 16 - 21
Weekly updates on economic data releases, forecasts and impacts of the Coronavirus on the national economy and apartment industry.
- October 21, 2020 Economic Impact Report
- October 14, 2020 Economic Impact Report
- October 7, 2020 Economic Impact Report
- September 30, 2020 Economic Impact Report