COVID-19 Operational Best Practices
Jump to a section
Free Form for Rent Relief Requests
Off-Campus Student Housing
- Best Practices for Operations
- Best Practices for Personal Protective Equipment
- Best Practices for Transitioning Employees Back into the Workplace
- Best Practices for Preparing for Temporary Workforce Reductions
- Emergency Document for Essential Personnel
- Sample - Maintenance Emergencies Defined
- Listing of Operations Related Webinars
- Next Steps: What Owners and Operators Should Consider
- 5 Things Independent Rental Owners Should Do to Protect their Businesses During COVID-19
- OSHA Guidance on Preparing Workplaces for COVID-19
- Reopening Office and Amenity Spaces
- Best Practices for Rent Collection Amid COVID-19
- Forms for Payment Plan Agreement and Notice of Temporary Waiver of Late Fees
- Webinar - Best Practices For Property Managers: Rent Collection, Late Fees, Filings, Payment Plans
- Best Practices for Resident Exposure to COVID-19
- Webinar - My Resident Tested Positive for COVID-19, Now What?
NAA is offering a sneak peek of its newest compliance solution, NAA Click & Comply, by releasing a Rent Relief Request Form for property management companies to utilize across their portfolio. This form will easily document and track requests from residents who are suffering financially during COVID-19, including special arrangements and/or payment plans that have been agreed upon by the property and its residents.
The form, powered by Leonardo247, is free of charge and will allow property management companies to pull reports with detail on each property or an overview across the entire portfolio.
If you are interested in this form, please contact Nicholas Tovar.
- 10 Ways to Keep Residents Engaged During COVID-19
- Helping Affordable Housing Residents Cope with the COVID-19 Pandemic (from National Initiative on Mixed-Income Communities, Trusted Space Partners and Virginia Tech)
- Best Practices for Conflict Resolution
- Best Practices for Teleworking Amidst COVID-19
- Best Practices for Flex Scheduling
- 10 Ways to Keep Your Culture Thriving Remotely in the Face of COVID-19
- Collaboration Tools for Working Remotely
- Communication Tools for Working Remotely
- Sample - Telework Agreement
- Listing of Telework and Human Resources Related Webinars