CAMT Enrollment Dashboard Tutorial
Viewing Your CAMT Enrollment on Your Education Dashboard
A credential candidate would follow the steps outlined below to view their CAMT enrollment term on the NAAEI Education Dashboard. After the individual earns the CAMT credential, their status changes from “Enrolled” to “Completed.” (See step 9 below.)
- Go to the NAA homepage.
- Click on “Log in/Register” in the upper left corner.
- Enter credentials below and click on Sign In. To create a new account, click on “Forgot password or need to create an account?”.
- Click on “Member Section" in the upper left corner.
- From the drop-down menu that appears, click on “Account Information.”
- Click on “My Education Institute.”
- Click on “Education Dashboard”.
- The candidate can see that they are enrolled in CAMT.
- Once the credential candidate completes the CAMT program, they will see their status change from “Enrolled” to “Completed".
Viewing a CAMT Credential Holder in the Designate Directory
Once an individual earns the CAMT credential, their information is displayed in the Designate Directory. They can follow the steps below to access their record in the Designate Directory.
- Go to the Credential Holder Directory.
- Filter by credential by selecting CAMT from the list.
- The search results will display all CAMT credential holders nationwide