NAA works hard to bring you the best and brightest in the student housing industry. In addition to our great education sessions and keynote speakers, we also want you to have a great experience. From the various features on the Exposition floor to our networking opportunities, there is no shortage of things to do at CampusConnex. We hope you enjoyed it!
During the NAA Exposition, all exhibitors were judged by a trade show expert for innovative booth design and execution. Congratulations to our 2018 winners!
- Best Inline Booth: Commercial Water & Energy Company (Booth #315)
- Best Booth Staff: Property Textbox (Booth #719)
- Best New Exhibitor: Henri (Booth #818)
- Food Stations: Stay nourished so you can stay focused on making connections and doing business.
- Hole in One Lounge: Take a turn at getting a hole in one at one of the three putting greens for a chance to win gift card prizes. (Sponsored by Jumpem LLC)
- NAA Exhibit Awards: Each year, exhibitors are judged for innovative booth design and execution.
- NAA Learning Zone: Don’t miss the opportunity to connect with apartment industry professionals in an intimate and hands-on educational setting in the NAA Exposition. See below for more details.
- NEW - Speed Networking: See below for more details
myNAA Planner is available so attendees can view exhibitors and the show floor as well as schedule appointments and add sessions to your calendar.
Yes, you read that correctly. Free Wi-Fi was offered in the conference area!
Sponsored By: Chadwell Supply
NAA Learning Zone
Tuesday, February 13
- 1 p.m.: Speed Networking
- 1:30 p.m.: Speed Networking
- 2:10 p.m.: Why Roommates Matter: 10 Strategies for Reducing Tenant Turnover (99Agree)
Wednesday, February 14
- 12:10 p.m.: The Key to Connecting with Your Students and Creating Community (IRIO)
- 12:40 p.m.: Monetizing Your Investments with New Apartment Technology Trends (ICS Advanced Technologies)
- 1:10 p.m.: Something Worth Learning: Up-Close Truths with a Veteran Property Manager (HDSupply)
- 1:40 p.m.: A Leading (and Leaner) Lead to Lease Process: Simplify Your Leasing Lifecycle (Yardi)
- 2:10 p.m.: Race to Inspect: Do You Have What It Takes to Go Paperless? (HappyCo)
Let’s get social! The NAA Social Hub is your all-in-one resource center for all things social at #CampusConnex. From tips and tricks to grow your audience, to getting the 411 on the latest channels, NAA’s staff can help take your online presence to the next level. Did we mention there's giveaways too?
Be sure to follow our social media channels to say up-to-date instantly, including Facebook, Twitter and Instagram!
- Attendee Lounge (Sponsored by University Student Living)
- Cocktail & Refreshment Break (Sponsored by EdR)
- Continental Breakfast (Sponsored by hab)
- Interactive Art Wall (Sponsored by Behr)
- Outdoor Live Music & Lawn Games (see below for more details)
- Welcome Party (see below for more details)
Exchange business cards, swap ideas or ask advice. You'll meet a new industry peer every five minutes during our new Speed Networking event in the NAA Learning Zone on the Exposition Floor.
This event will take place on Tuesday, February 13 from 1 - 1:30 p.m. and 1:30 - 2 p.m.
You must RSVP in advance of the conference to participate. Space is limited.
Outdoor Live Music & Lawn Games
Enjoy some fresh air while playing lawn games and listening to music of steel drums as you make your way between the two conference buildings.
Join us at the best event of the year—NAA’s Welcome Party—a fun way to network and bond with your peers, Florida-style. On Feb. 13 from 5:30 – 7:30 p.m., the party will take place outside near the hotel’s golf course and include stilt walkers, a DJ, cigar rollers, energy and palm reader, photo area and more. Don’t worry—a plethora of food and beverage stations will be available too!
Included with full conference registration. Tickets can be purchased for $100.