Exhibitor Advisory Group
NAA is happy to announce the 2018-2019 Exhibitor Advisory Group (EAG)!
The goal of the EAG is to work closely with NAA to create a valuable and productive trade show experience for exhibitors. The idea is to create a forum for industry partners to have a voice that affects our exhibitors.
The members of the group have been chosen based on a representative cross-section of NAA exhibitors that are involved in the trade show industry.
- Amy Zitkovic - ADT/Protection 1 Multifamily Security Solutions
- Virginia Miner - CORT
- Erika Waddles - Ferguson
- Tracy Brewer - Grainger
- Yulia Maystuk - HappyCo
- Tracy Legg - Hunter Warfield
- Jonathan Rodriguez - LeaseLock
- Trish Addington - Shaw Industries
- Justin Unrau - Signal 88 Security
Please feel free to reach out to your peers on issues, concerns, and positive or negative feedback. We want to ensure a positive experience for both attendees and exhibitors at NAA conferences.
Commitments to the EAG include:
- Serve a one-year term
- Participate in quarterly conference calls
- One annual face-to-face meeting at the Exhibitor Information Meeting held in the Fall (no travel expenses will be paid by NAA)
Contact Heather Teplitz or at 703-797-0671.