Meetings & Conferences FAQs
- What is my NAA Login ID?
- Why am I unable to register online?
- How do I know if I am a member so I can receive the member rate?
- I tried to make a hotel room reservation, but the Web site indicates that there are no available rooms. What do I do?
- When will I receive a confirmation of my registration?
- How do I sign up for specific education sessions for the NAA Education Conference & Exposition?
- I would like to give a presentation at the NAA Education Conference & Exposition. What opportunities are available?
- Who attends the NAA meetings?
- Do I get Continuing Education Credits (CECs) for attending?
- How much does it cost to attend?
- Can I bring a spouse or children?
- Where/When are future NAA meetings going to be held?
- Where can I obtain a schedule of events for the meeting?
- Can I be invoiced for my registration fee?
Don't see your question here? Send your Meeting or Conference question to [email protected].
Your NAA Login ID is the automatically-generated number included on the mailing label of units Magazine. If you do not have your Login ID, or have forgotten your password, find Login Help here or contact NAA at [email protected] or call 703/518-6141.
Meetings other than the annual NAA Education Conference & Exposition in June are open only to NAA members. You must be able to provide your NAA Login ID to register. If you do not know your Login ID, please find Login Help here or contact NAA at [email protected] or call 703/518-6141.
If you are having a problem registering for the Education Conference & Exposition, there may be another issue. Please contact the Meetings Department at [email protected].
Please contact NAA at [email protected] or 703/518-6141.
First, call the hotel directly. Sometimes the website booking reservation program does not match what is really available. If the hotel cannot help you, contact NAA staff at [email protected].
Online confirmations are sent 1-2 weeks after registration is received.
Conference registrants are able to attend any and all education sessions as part of their full registration. There is no need to sign up for specific sessions prior to the event; session rooms fill up on a first-come, first-served basis.
If you have an interesting presentation or an idea that could be developed into an education session, you are invited to submit a written proposal for the NAA Education Conference & Exposition via the Call for Presentations (CFP) form. The deadline to submit presentation proposals is in September.
All annual NAA meetings and conferences are open to members and non-members. These generally include apartment industry professionals who are involved in the ownership and/or management of multifamily dwellings such as owners, management firms, builders, developers, property managers, leasing professionals, maintenance professionals and suppliers/vendors.
Yes, you receive one CEC for each 50 minute training session that you attend.
Visit the NAA Education Conference & Exposition Registration page for attendee rates.
Children under the age of 18 are not permitted at NAA events. Spouses are permitted as long as they register for the meeting/event they are attending.
Visit NAA's Meetings page for a complete list of upcoming events, including dates and locations.
Visit the NAA Education Conference & Exposition page and click on Schedule to view the schedule of events.
Unfortunately, NAA does not send invoices for meeting registrations. NAA accepts checks and major credit cards.