The best and the brightest of the industry participated in APTvirtual! They made the most of their experience by taking advantage of these networking features:
- Assisted Matchmaking and Appointment Scheduling
- Virtual Braindates to connect you to other attendees with similar issues and goals for meaningful one-on-one or small group conversations
- Live Q&A with session speakers
- Private pre-scheduled meetings with exhibitors and sponsors
- Live Polling
Check out the full conference schedule to learn more about these engaging opportunities that connected participants and suppliers.
- Speed Networking | Monday, November 2, 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Diversity Leadership Program Celebration | Monday, November 2, 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- 20 in Their Twenties Happy Hour | Tuesday, November 3, 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Distant Deceptions | Tuesday, November 3, 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Dueling Pianos: Battle of the Keys | Wednesday, November 4, 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- Ready, Set, Maintenance Mania Celebration! | Wednesday, November 4, 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- The 7:47 Gratitude Experience | Thursday, November 5, 3:30 p.m. - 5 p.m.
- NAA Excellence Awards | Thursday, November 5, 3:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Back for its second year, Braindate has seamlessly moved to virtual! The networking offering connects thousands of participants interested in sharing knowledge about a particular subject or topic either in casual one-on-one or in small group (up to five people) conversations on a common interest, whether it be professional or personal passion topics.
Learn more with Braindate FAQs.
The NAA Exposition brings together the rental industry’s top management professionals and supplier partners eager to network, share ideas and the latest products and services. New on our virtual platform, attendees searched for solutions from suppliers using tags and demographics, scheduled live 1:1 video chats at their convenience or drop in during open hours for a chat with an exhibitor.
- Daily, Monday through Friday, November 2-6, 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Scheduled appointments and browsing available from October 21-December 4
It wouldn't be a virtual conference if we didn't do things virtually! This year, we were excited to have our Social Media Ambassadors who are ready and excited to keep you updated of all things #APTvirtual. Check out our ambassadors below and relive the #APTvirtual moments.
Tatiana Dwight, Recruiting and Retention Specialist, Fogelman
Instagram: @IamTati_Analise & @TatianaDwight
I’ve been in this industry for 5 years and this will be my 2nd year attending the conference. To have the best experience, my tip is to network and attend some Braindate sessions. I’m most excited for the sessions on employee engagement and retention.
Smart Chick Megan Orser, NALP, HCCP. CEO and Director of Professional Development at Smart Apartment Solutions and Smart Moves
This will be my 6th year attending the conference. I’m most excited to check out the keynote speakers, breakout sessions and see all my friends virtually!
Kendra Bork, CFO, Cambridge Management Group, Inc.
Apartmentalize is one of my favorite NAA events and the one I look forward to each year. This will be my 11th Apartmentalize conference and my 5th as one of your social media ambassadors! Introduced just last year, my favorite part of APT has become the Brain Dates, which gives you a chance to talk with others one on one or in small groups and learn about how they're handling the challenges we are facing. Be sure to create your APTvirtual login early and start watching the bonus content that's available now!