NAA offers a variety of educational formats to ensure there’s something for everyone. Attend Friday's General Session and you could be in the drawing to win a $5,000 cash prize! You must be present to win!
Thursday, June 27
Solving the Pricing vs. Lead Generation vs. Sales Problem
Revenue management and marketing convergence has been a hot topic at industry conferences for the past couple of years. Data and technologies have been making it possible for managers to diagnose future problems and decide which playbook they need to reach for. Focus on a specific set of scenarios and describe the tools and tactics that can be employed to know precisely which lever(s) to pull to solve problems faster and drive improved revenue performance.
- Gain expert insight into how to evaluate future demand forecasts and become more proactive in managing demand.
- Understand the multiple marketing and sales tactics (besides price changes) that can be employed to address performance issues.
- Understand how to determine whether your dollars are better spent on marketing, sales tactics or price incentives.
D2 Demand Solutions
Friday, June 28
Leasing Gone Mobile: How to Disrupt the Failing Leasing Process
With all the technological advances, the leasing process is still stuck at the starting line. Leasing agents sit behind stuffy desks like used car salespeople. Time-sensitive prospects trudge through formulaic tours. Critical prospect data is lost on notepads in the bottom of a desk drawer. How did leasing miss the mobile technology revolution? Discover how operators can elevate leasing into a mobile world and create engaging personal experiences.
- Discuss the drawbacks of today’s leasing process, which include an inability to create customized prospect experiences.
- Hear the negative impacts of outdated leasing processes and the missed opportunities they create.
- Learn how to improve the leasing process and the benefits of creating mobile leasing experiences.
Wendy Dorchester, CAPS
Karen Gladney, NALP, CAS, CAPS
Power Pro Leasing