NAA offers a variety of educational formats to ensure there’s something for everyone. Attend Friday's General Session and you could be in the drawing to win a $5,000 cash prize! You must be present to win!
Wednesday, June 26
Raising Outside Capital to Grow Your IRO Business
- Understand the pros and cons of using outside capital for apartment acquisitions.
- Get an overview of what the capital raising process looks like, including a real deal.
- Learn tips or best practices for interacting with investors.
Thursday, June 27
Solution Incubator: IRO Hot Topics
Work in small facilitated groups to learn from fellow Independent Rental Owners from across the country. Consulting the hive mind, tackle challenges by such as:
- Best practices: Dealing with contractors for renovations and repairs
- Succession planning
- Unit turnover efficiencies: Time saving practices
- Growing local IRO groups
- How to attract and retain awesome employees
- Social support for your community: Retaining residents who fall on hard times
- Meet other like-minded individuals and gain valuable, industry contacts.
- Learn solutions that other IROs have used for common problems facing our industry.
- Take back to their local and state association tips for growing IRO groups.
Friday, June 28
Litigation Avoidance and Management Strategies for IROs
- Develop and implement risk management strategies to avoid costly litigation.
- Master dispute resolution skills.
- Learn affirmative steps you can take to minimize the time and money spent in litigation.