We've changed the schedule for 2020, but it's still the same Apartmentalize you know and love!
- More Education: You asked and we listened! We're giving you more opportunities on Wednesday to choose and learn from our hour-long sessions in topics such as Operations, Marketing, Maintenance, Leasing and more. See what's offered in education here.
- General Sessions: Want to know who's kicking off our conference during the Opening General Session? Well we do too, but you no longer have to wait until Thursday. We're now opening the conference with our General Session on Wednesday! Don't worry; you'll still hear from our Thursday General Session speaker, but instead of the afternoon, it'll be in the morning! View our new schedule here.
- Grand Opening of the NAA Exposition: Apartmentalize is all about bringing the industry's top professionals and supplier partners together to network, share ideas and showcase the latest products and services. In 2020, we're adding two more hours to the exposition schedule, giving you more time to meet and see participating companies!
- New! Innovation Showcase: During each day of the conference, you'll have the opportunity to walk through this showcase gallery to learn more about new products and services by NAA's Top Sponsors!
The best and the brightest will be at Apartmentalize in Dallas! Outside of education programs, there will be plenty of times to network, including Braindates - a chance for attendees to share knowledge.
Wednesday, November 4
6 p.m. – 9 p.m., Omni Dallas Hotel
Ticket Price: $100
Join us for the Installation Dinner and Ceremony as NAA's 2021 Officers and Regional Vice Presidents are installed in their leadership positions for the coming year.
Tickets are limited and non-refundable.
Attire: Cocktail/Formal (Black Tie Optional)
The NAA Excellence Awards, or Excels, celebrates the communities, industry professionals, and affiliate apartment associations and their unique contributions to the industry. We are excited to bring the rental housing community together once again for this celebratory networking event. All winners will be announced during the Excellence Awards Ceremony on Thursday, November 5 at Apartmentalize.
Tickets are complimentary for Full Conference attendees of Apartmentalize. For those that are not registered for Apartmentalize, but would like to attend, tickets may be purchased for $50 through online registration.
This is a ticketed event and space is limited.
This year's Excels include new categories including Best Places to Work, Diversity & Inclusion, Technology Innovation, Sustainable Living and more. Submissions are now closed.
The NAA Exposition brings together the rental industry’s top management professionals and supplier partners eager to network, share ideas and the latest products and services. New for 2020, we’re adding two more hours to the exposition schedule to give attendees ample time to meet and see participating companies!
- Thursday, November 5 from 11:15 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. (with lunch)
- Friday, November 6 from 9:30 a.m. – 1 p.m. (with lunch)
New to Apartmentalize is the Innovation Showcase! During each day of the conference, you'll have the opportunity to walk through this showcase gallery to learn more about brand new products and services by NAA's Top Sponsors. This is a must-see area to keep up with the latest and hottest trends in the industry.
Here's a list of our current participating partners:
- Marketing/online leasing
- Maintenance Supply Headquarters
- Mohawk Industries
- Flooring and carpet
- Paint and wall coverings
- Valet Living
- See who is at NAA
- Plan your time
- Search for exhibitors
- View the live floor plan
- Explore programming and speakers
- Make one-on-one appointments
The Resident Relief Fund is a bridge that helps the responsible resident stay in their homes during an unexpected financial emergency that is outside of their control.
NAA is joining the Resident Relief Initiative to help good, hard-working residents affected by the COVID-19 crisis by helping to raise much-needed funds for this great cause. Every donation to RRF is 100 tax-deductible and every cent of your donation goes to help someone at risk of eviction and possibly homelessness. Keep responsible residents in their homes, get owners paid, and eliminate eviction, collection and turnover costs.
Children's Hunger Fund
This year millions of kids in the US are facing food insecurity with schools closing early and many parents suddenly unemployed. More families than ever are in need of food. The Children’s Hunger Fund has worked in the US and around the world to elevate the local church to deliver life-saving food and aid to suffering children and families. The coronavirus was unexpected, and the need for assistance is immediate.