We've changed the schedule for 2020, but it's still the same Apartmentalize you know and love!
- More Education: You asked and we listened! We're giving you more opportunities on Wednesday to choose and learn from our hour-long sessions in topics such as Operations, Marketing, Maintenance, Leasing and more. See what's offered in education here.
- General Sessions: Want to know who's kicking off our conference during the Opening General Session? Well we do too, but you no longer have to wait until Thursday. We're now opening the conference with our General Session on Wednesday! Don't worry; you'll still hear from our Thursday General Session speaker, but instead of the afternoon, it'll be in the morning! View our new schedule here.
- Grand Opening of the NAA Exposition: Apartmentalize is all about bringing the industry's top professionals and supplier partners together to network, share ideas and showcase the latest products and services. In 2020, we're adding two more hours to the exposition schedule, giving you more time to meet and see participating companies!
- New! Innovation Showcase: During each day of the conference, you'll have the opportunity to walk through this showcase gallery to learn more about new products and services by NAA's Top Sponsors!
- Livestream and Chill?: NEW to Apartmentalize is our Livestream Lounge! Open during the breakout sessions on all conference days, we'll be streaming four live breakout sessions per time slot. All you have to do is grab a headset, tune to the channel you want to hear and chill!
- Closing Party: Our famed Thursday Night Party is now moving to Friday! Join us at Awesomefest 2020 and end your Apartmentalize experience with a bang. Closing Party tickets are included in Full Conference and Friday Day-One registrations.
The best and the brightest will be at Apartmentalize in Boston! Outside of education programs, there will be plenty of times to networking, including Braindates - a chance for attendees to share knowledge - or during our Friday Closing Party!
The NAA Excellence Awards, or Excels, celebrates the communities, industry professionals, and affiliate apartment associations and their unique contributions to the industry. We are excited to bring the rental housing community together once again for this celebratory networking event. All winners will be announced during the Excellence Awards reception on Thursday, June 18 at Apartmentalize. Tickets can be purchased through online registration for $100 each.
This year's Excels include new categories including Best Places to Work, Diversity & Inclusion, Technology Innovation, Sustainable Living and more. Submissions are now closed.
The NAA Exposition brings together the rental industry’s top management professionals and supplier partners eager to network, share ideas and the latest products and services. New for 2020, we’re adding two more hours to the exposition schedule to give attendees ample time to meet and see participating companies!
- Thursday, June 18 from 11:15 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. (with lunch)
- Friday, June 19 from 10 a.m. – 2:45 p.m. (with lunch)
New to Apartmentalize is the Innovation Showcase! During each day of the conference, you'll have the opportunity to walk through this showcase gallery to learn more about brand new products and services by NAA's Top Sponsors.
Located in North Lobby of the Convention Center, by the main entrance of the NAA Exposition, this is a must-see area to keep up with the latest and hottest trends in the industry.
Here's a list of our current participating partners:
- Marketing/online leasing
- Maintenance Supply Headquarters
- Mohawk Industries
- Flooring and carpet
- Paint and wall coverings
- Valet Living
- See who is at NAA
- Plan your time
- Search for exhibitors
- View the live floor plan
- Explore programming and speakers
- Make one-on-one appointments
NAA has partnered with Rosie’s Place for 2020. Based in Boston, Rosie’s Place is the first women’s shelter in the United States. Their mission is to provide a safe and nurturing environment that helps poor and homeless women maintain their dignity, seek opportunity and find security in their lives.
They not only provide meals and shelter but also create answers for 12,000 women a year through wide-ranging support, housing and educations services. Rosie’s Place relies solely on the generous support of individuals, foundations and corporation and does not accept any city, state or federal funding. Thanks to these donations, 87 cents of every dollar raised goes directly to services.
We have added a $1 donation to every full conference registration to help support their cause and will have an opportunity on-site for attendees to assist in the assembly of personal care kits for women.