Exhibitor Advisory Group
NAA is happy to announce the 2019-2020 Exhibitor Advisory Group (EAG)!
The goal of the EAG is to work closely with NAA to create a valuable and productive trade show experience for exhibitors. The idea is to create a forum for industry partners to have a voice that affects our exhibitors.
The members of the group have been chosen based on a representative cross-section of NAA exhibitors that are involved in the trade show industry.
- Tracy Fujimori - Behr
- Bridget Opfer – Contractors, Inc.
- Mariska Elia – The Home Depot
- Elyssa Jaffe – MRI Software
- Abbie Huffman – Rent Manager
- David Fleck - ResMan
Please feel free to reach out to your peers on issues, concerns, and positive or negative feedback. We want to ensure a positive experience for both attendees and exhibitors at NAA conferences.
Commitments to the EAG include:
- Serve a one-year term
- Participate in quarterly conference calls
- One annual face-to-face meeting at the Exhibitor Information Meeting held in the Fall (no travel expenses will be paid by NAA)
Contact Sharon Salang.