This section gives you access to a variety of tools and resources developed by NAA, specifically for affiliates. Browse through and click on the items listed below to access this information. If you have any questions or concerns regarding membership, affiliate services or upcoming events, please contact NAA's membership department.
What can we help you with?
- 2021 AEX Live
- Affiliate Exchange (AEX)
- Affiliate Membership Challenge
- Affiliate Visit Requests
- Centralized Affiliate Management Platform (CAMP)
- Affiliate Portal
- Apartment Industry Events Calendar
- Maintenance Mania Hosting Information
- NAA Apartment Housing Month Toolkit
NAA Click & Comply
NAA Click & Comply has several marketing tools you can use to promote this program, so download them today! For more information, contact the Marketing & Communications team.
NAA Click & Lease
- How to add NAA Click & Lease to your Novi Affiliate site
- How to add NAA Click & Lease to your Affiliate site
- Customizable Toolkit Content & Instructions
- Customizable Email Header
- Customizable Print Ad
- Digital Ad #1
- Digital Ad #2
- Social Media Graphics
- PowerPoint Slides (PDF)
Another value-added benefit of the NAA Click & Lease is its revenue sharing program. In support of our commitment to assist state and local apartment associations in our network achieve their business objectives, NAA shares a percentage of all Lease Forms revenue earned. This revenue directly supports such activities as education and government relations where the property is located. It’s a win-win program that benefits all. Contact Ayiesha Beverly for more information.
- 2021 Percentage of Dues Non-Deductibility
- 2020 Percentage of Dues Non-Deductibility
- 2019 Percentage of Dues Non-Deductibility
- 2018 Percentage of Dues Non-Deductibility
- 2017 Percentage of Dues Non-Deductibility
- 2016 Percentage of Dues Non-Deductibility
- 2015 Percentage of Dues Non-Deductibility
Marketing and Brand
- Affiliate Marketing Materials
- Marketing Materials Request Form
- NAA Affiliate Logo Usage Guide
NAA: We Lead the Way Home is the brand-new Identity Video, ideal for recruitment and retention of members.
- Instructor and Affiliate Education Resources: Order and download credential materials as well as SHCM and Fair Housing & Beyond course materials.
- NAA Education Institute Faculty List: NAAEI Faculty members have completed a three-day Advanced Instructor Training course and have agreed to abide by the NAAEI Code of Conduct.
- NAAEI Affiliate Education Conference: The conference features strategies for enhancing/expanding your education programs, industry best practices, roundtables, industry speaker/trainer networking, technology demonstrations, group events and more.
- Apartment Career Promotion: NAA affiliates are all encouraged to participate in creating awareness about careers in the apartment industry.
- NAAEI Committee and Volunteer Application: Apply to participate on one of NAAEI's committees--Apartment Careers, Program Administration and Curriculum Development.
NAA Insurance Center Toolkit
- Full Page Ad
- Digital Ads
- Social Media Graphics
- Email Header
- NAA Insurance Benefits
- NAA Insurance Center Enrollment - How it Works
Affiliate visits provide NAA an opportunity to not only connect with local leadership, but it will also allow us to meet with individual members, listen to your challenges, hear about your successes and determine how NAA can better support your association.
Expenses for each visit may be partially underwritten by NAA. Affiliates are encouraged to request a visit by a National Officer, Regional Vice President or a designated staff representative. Fill out the request form online. An NAA staff representative will respond. If you have any questions, please contact Judy Reynolds.
Below are tools available to assist you with marketing the NAA Member Savings Program program, so download them today!