2018 Lobby Day Issues
Below are PDFs for each issue that includes facts and key talking points. Please click on any of the issues below to access them.
- Reforming litigation under the Americans with Disabilities Act
- Reauthorizing the National Flood Insurance Program
- Crafting federal standards for Cybersecurity
- Infrastructure investment
Don't know where to start? We've got all the information you need on how to set-up your meeting as well as effectively communicate with your Member of Congress before, during and after your meeting. Click here for a helpful tutorial that will tell you everything you need to know about setting up your meeting and making it a success!
If you held a meeting with your representative:
- Send NAA feedback using the Advocacy 365 app
- Send a thank you note to your representative
Apartment Advocacy Made Easy
The free Advocacy365 app is your one-stop shop to keep your finger on the legislative pulse of the rental housing industry all year round and a personal assistant on Lobby Day. Whether it’s your scheduling assistant for Lobby Day, your source for contact information on legislators, or to send instant meeting feedback to NAA staff, the Advocacy365 mobile app adds a new level of ease to civic engagement.
- Congressional Directory
- Legislative talking points and fact sheets
- Interactive Capitol Hill map
- Mobile Action Alerts
- Social Media sharing
- Send meeting feedback to NAA in seconds
Listen to our pre-recorded training on how to conduct your meeting with your member of Congress!
The Faces Behind the Issues
Join NAA President and CEO Bob Pinnegar, CAE, as he Skypes in a four-minute video with NAA members who discuss how these critical issues affect their ability to do business.