NAAPAC Monthly Donor Club
The NAAPAC Monthly Donor Club is a quick and simple way for supporters to ensure that NAA can continue to defend the interests of rental housing providers on Capitol Hill. By joining the monthly donor club, you will not only help NAA battle adverse policies – like eviction moratoria – but also enter a monthly drawing for exciting prizes! To make a contribution, simply fill out and return the contribution form to [email protected].
How does it work?
- Choose your monthly donation amount;
- Fill out the attached donation form and return to NAAPAC (a one-time, fillable PDF);
- Each donor will be entered into the monthly drawing – each $10 contribution is a ticket;
- Sit back and cross your fingers to win!
- Open to all members of NAA and its affiliates, and their spouses*
- The first drawing will be March 1st and the last will be December 1. The winner from the month before wins, equaling ten total prizes for the year.
- Joining NAAPAC Monthly Donor Club does not enter you into any separate sweepstakes or events offered by NAAPAC.
NOTE: The monthly donor clubs are separate from the NAAPAC Donor groups: Platinum, Gold, Silver, and Bronze.
*NAA Employees, NAAPAC Trustees and members of the NAA Board of Directors (or their spouses) are not eligible to win.
NAA Political Action Committee Disclaimer
NAAPAC is the political action committee of the National Apartment Association. Only members of the NAA and its affiliates may contribute to NAAPAC. Contributions to NAAPAC are used in connection with federal elections. NAAPAC contributions are not tax deductible. All contributions to NAAPAC are voluntary. You may refuse to contribute without reprisal. Federal law requires political committees to report the name, mailing address, occupation, and name of employer for each individual whose contributions aggregate in excess of $200 in a calendar year.