NAAEI NOW: Today's Investment, Tomorrow's Workforce
$7.5 Million Funded Three Major Initiatives
Apartment Career Awareness & Recruitment
New RPM Careers Website
- In an effort to expand the industry by raising its profile and better educating and recruiting new talent, we have built this new apartment career e-hub to serve as an online meeting place that links apartment companies and job seekers, offers training and career tools, acts as a springboard for outreach and awareness campaigns, and links students to Residential Property Management programs at colleges and universities.
- We have launched and are expanding a social media and digital advertising campaign to drive qualified traffic to the site.
Nationwide Public Relations and Recruitment Campaign
- We are targeting college students, transitioning military, adult learners, and career changers through a national campaign highlighting the strength of the apartment industry, and the opportunities and benefits of a career within it.
- An awareness program for HR professionals is being conducted, alerting them to the pipelines of talent being created through NAAEI programs.
Leadership and Career Training Programs
- NAAEI has developed a new industry-customized leadership training programs built in partnership with renowned leadership development firm, Dale Carnegie.
- Online education opportunities, including web-based learning, simulations and virtual classrooms have been implemented to accelerate preparation for and advancement in apartment careers.
- We rolled out workforce training and job placement programs for career seekers interested in apartment maintenance and leasing training programs, and developing a system to place those who complete those programs in temp-to-hire positions.
- NAAEI NOW Campaign Executive Committee
- NAAEI NOW Pledge Form
- NAAEI NOW Investors
- NAAEI NOW Initiatives
We hope you will join us by investing in this vital campaign to strengthen our industry, and it’s most important assets … our people. For more information please contact Maureen Lambe, CAE.