2021 Exhibitor Resource Center
Ready to get back to live expos? Want to re-enter better than ever before?
NAA’s National Suppliers Council (NSC) wants to help you do it!
NAA’s Exhibitor Resource Center is you and your team’s FREE, on-demand, 24/7 exhibiting knowledge resource. You’ll find expert guidance to help you make sure every dollar and every hour you invest in exhibiting supports your core business objectives and delivers measurable, financial value beyond cost. Follow this proven-effective 4-step Exhibitor Success Program to revitalize your re-entry to live exhibiting.
STEP 1. Download & Use FREE Exhibit Management Tools:
16 Week Tradeshow Management Tool (Excel spreadsheet)
Exhibiting Cost Control Tool (Excel spreadsheet)
NAA Exhibiting and Financial Performance Metrics (Excel spreadsheet)
STEP 2. Learn and Fill Knowledge Gaps by Watching Webinars at Recommended
- NEW Webinar! THRIVE ON LIVE: How to Safely Re-Enter The Live Exhibiting Arena Better than Ever Before!
- REPLAY Live Session: Inside the Mind of the Apartment Industry Buyer Panel Discussion
- REPLAY Webinar: How to Make Your NAA Exposition Exhibit Stand Out From the Crowd
- REPLAY Webinar: Meeting Attendee Needs: How to Develop Immersive In-Booth Learning Experiences
- REPLAY Webinar: How to Discover & Deliver Your Attendee-Focused Value Proposition (coming soon)
- REPLAY Webinar: State-of-the-Art Exhibit Marketing: How to Attract Enough of the Right Buyers to Your NAA Education Conference & Exposition Exhibit
- REPLAY: Tradeshow Social Media Best Practices: Using Social Media to Build Your Brand & Drive Traffic (coming soon)
- REPLAY Webinar: Secrets of the Aisles: How to Execute More Effective In-Booth Interactions at the NAA Education Conference & Exposition
- REPLAY Webinar: State-of-the-Art Lead Management: How to Improve Lead Quality & Sales Conversion Fast
- REPLAY Webinar: Driving Exhibiting ROI: How to Measure and Report Exhibiting Results and Return on Investment
STEP 3. Gain Additional Ideas & Insights - Read Success Tips & White Papers:
Planning & Money Management:
- NEW: How to Prepare to Re-enter the Live Exhibiting Arena Better Than Ever Before
- What Role Should Show Location Play in Your Exhibiting Decision?
- Two Important Outcomes Your Exhibit Program Should be Delivering
- 7 Eye-Opening Exhibitor Facts and What You Need to Do About Them
- Exhibiting Dollars and Sense
- Lean Exhibiting: 32 Ways to Get More Bang for Your Tradeshow Buck
- Green Exhibiting: 24 Ways to Execute a More Sustainable Exhibit
- Planning to Win: Does Your Company Exhibit by Hope?
- NEW: Integrating Safety Protocols into Your Exhibit (coming soon)
- Why Should an Attendee Visit Your Booth?
- How to "Right-Size" Your Exhibit for Maximum Productivity and Profit
- Booth Location Blues: The Truth about Booth Location Impact on Success
- Exhibiting is a Contact Sport: How to Gain Purchase Consideration and Build Recall with Demonstrations
Promoting Your Exhibit:
- The Single Most Important Factor Impacting Exhibiting ROI
- Discover and Deliver Your Attendee-Focused Value Proposition
- How to Rewrite your Exhibitor Listing to Drive Traffic
- High-Impact Pre-Show Marketing
- Marketing Sponsorship Support Business Objectives and Deliver Measurable Value
- Integrating Social Media Into Your Exhibiting Program
- The Art of Smart Giveaways
- Ensuring Your Live Exhibit Gets Enough Traffic
- NEW: Preparing Your Staff to Safely Interact With Visitors
- Tradeshow Attendee Rules of Engagement
- Staffing for Success
- Conducting a Successful Pre-Show Staff Meeting
- Preparing for Lead Follow-Up Before the Show
- Lead Persistence: The Key to Tradeshow Lead Conversion
- Closed-Loop Lead Management
STEP 5. Use the “Ask the Tradeshow Experts” email Q&A
NAA has made special arrangements with Jefferson Davis, America’s leading tradeshow productivity expert. You can submit questions on any exhibiting topic. Mr. Davis or one of his team of CTSM tradeshow experts will respond within 24-48 hours. Submit your question now.