Maximize: 2018 Multifamily Asset Management Conference is the apartment housing industry’s sole event dedicated to net operating income (NOI) and is the place to be for exciting networking opportunities with top decision makers in the apartment housing industry. Exchange ideas with nearly 250 attendees and learn more about long-term value creation for apartment owners, investors and operators by joining us at next year's conference in San Diego.
Be seen and be heard. Be one of only twenty companies at the Maximize: 2018 Multifamily Asset Management Conference with a dedicated area to do business with our attendees. New this year, each company will be given their own Networking Kiosk where they can take clients to conduct business. Standing at 7’ tall, each Networking Kiosk will be highly visible in the main conference area where you’ll be getting maximum exposure and heavy attendee traffic. Each Kiosk will include your logo and custom messaging to entice attendees to come by and see the ideas and solutions you have to offer. While at traditional tradeshows where you are confined to your exhibit space, it is encouraged at Maximize that you also attend education sessions and mingle with your colleagues throughout the conference. And if the opportunity arises, you’re Networking Kiosk is the perfect place to close a deal! Don’t miss out on this exclusive opportunity to get connected with this group of attendees that include apartment industry asset managers, revenue managers, investors and other C-suite level professionals. Networking Kiosk sales open to the public on March 1.
- Reserved Networking Kiosk – includes two (2) stools, electric (available upon request) and Wi-Fi
- Onsite exhibitor signage – sponsor to submit company logo by August 20, 2018
- Exhibitor logo/message printed on the front of the networking kiosk – Specs: 25.5”(w) x 33.25”(h). Exhibitor to provide artwork materials to NAA no later than August 20, 2018
- Exhibitor will receive one (1) complimentary full conference badge
* Exhibitors will be able to select their networking kiosk location based on the order that commitments are received. Alliance Partners select on January 30, Supporting Partners select on February 6 and sales open to the public on March 1.
To become a sponsor of Maximize: 2018 Multifamily Asset Management Conference, you must become a 2018 NAA Supporting Partner. Supporting Partnership is NAA’s introductory sponsorship level that allows you to experience the benefits of year-round recognition and exposure for your company, while also giving you the exclusive benefit of event sponsorship. For more information about NAA’s new sponsorship program, please visit NAA’s sponsorship page. MAXIMIZE sponsorship items will be available for Alliance Partners to select on January 30 and Supporting Partners on February 6.
For more information and questions, please reach out to Sharon Salang at 703-797-0663.