Want to attend the 2017 NAA Education Conference & Exposition but need to get your boss’ sign-off? Use the below “justification letter” to share with your supervisor explaining all of the benefits you’ll gain by attending.
Dear <add supervisors name>
I would like your approval to attend the 2017 NAA Education Conference & Exposition, June 21-24 at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta. I believe the event will enable me to bring back new ideas and innovative strategies that will help us serve our residents better while maximize company resources. I will also be able to network with other experts and colleagues, and meet with current and potential suppliers in a timely and cost effective manner. The educational sessions are tailored to the share industry best practices in a wide range of areas including technology, marketing, maintenance, operations, leasing, leadership and more. The speaker presentations are facilitated by both industry experts and apartment housing professionals who have faced similar challenges.
The following sessions would be beneficial to our existing performance improvement goals:
• Example #1
• Example #2
• Example #3
I have estimated the total expense to be <please add your airfare, roundtrip taxi to hotel @ $50, hotel @ $220 plus tax & resort fee per night, and choose the correct conference registration fee here:>
To ensure we get the most out of my participation, I will plan to submit a report post-conference, including an executive summary and detailed action plan.
Thank you for considering this request.
Meet, greet and connect using your myNAA Planner! Free planning tools include:
- See who is at NAA
- Plan your time
- Search for exhibitors
- View the live floor plan
- Explore programming and speakers
- Make one-on-one appointments — arrive with set appointments with exhibitors
NAA App -- Download today!
The NAA mobile app is your key tool to success. Download it today from Google Play or the Apple App Store to keep the schedule, exhibitor listings, floor plans, attendees and education session descriptions handy. Session materials are also available on the app.
Under "Events," you'll see that the Education Conference section holds all the great content and functionality you need to really enhance your experience in Atlanta.
The NAA app works in conjunction with the myNAA Planner. Log-in using the password NAA17 when prompted.
NAA invites you to help spread the word about the 2017 NAA Education Conference & Exposition in Atlanta! Here you will find a selection of easy to use marketing tools you can implement to reach your members and communicate the value of attending the conference.
NAA wants to offer educational opportunities all year round, so we have a number of free webinars taking place in advance of the Education Conference in June. See dates and topics below and register today!
- It's in the Pause: Emotional Intelligence in Action | Leadership/Professional Development | Thursday, February 23
- Growing Your Own: Lessons in Organic Talent Development | Leadership/Professional Development | Thursday, March 30
- Fast Fixes for Slow Markets | Marketing | Thursday, April 27
- Independent Rental Owners: Six Effective Ways to Maximize Income | Independent Rental Owner | Thursday, May 11
- Ditching the Clipboards: Facilities Management in the Digital Age | Maintenance | Thursday, May 25
- Pre-Conference Planning for Conference Newcomer | Tuesday, June 13
There's so much to offer at the Education Conference that we couldn't just put it into words--so we'll show you through videos! Check out the full list below including greetings from our six Game Changer speakers and a tour of destination city, Atlanta, by a variety of locals.
Daily Video Recaps from the Conference:
- 2017 Education Conference Promotion
- 2017 Education Conference is in Atlanta
- Explore Atlanta with a Local
- Explore Atlanta with NAA
- Explore Atlanta with NAA (Short Versions):
From our Game Changers:
- Game Changer: Dawn Hudson
- Game Changer: Johnny Earle
- Game Changer: Manjit Minhas
- Game Changer: Sarah Prevette
- Game Changer: Anjali Kumar
- Game Changer: Daniel Sieberg
From our Local Atlanta Members & Partners:
- A Look Into the Past at Oakland Cemetery
- Aderhold Atlanta Botanical Garden
- AMLI Employees Recommend
- AMLI at Old Fourth Ward and Ponce City Market
- AMLI Brewery Tour
- HMI Properties Shows off Buckhead
- HMI Properties at Zoo Atlanta
- Ebenezer Baptist Church
- First Communities and the Atlanta Community Food Bank
- First Communities Shows Off the BeltLine
- ForRent and the MLK Jr. National Historic Site
- Greystar Reveals Krog Street and Little Five Points
- Matrix Residential at the Atlanta History Center
- Matrix Residential and Oakland Cemetery
- National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Wilkinson REA at the Fox Theatre