2017 Conference Schedule
Whatever your apartment housing role, our conference sessions are designed to help you learn and grow! Explore the full schedule below, or use the filters to narrow it down by session type or conference day. To see the track in which the session belongs, simply expand it using the "+" symbol.
Tuesday, June 20
Shuttle Bus Service
Wednesday, June 21
NAAEI's Leadership Experience Series: Powered by Dale Carnegie (Ticketed Event)
NEW FOR 2017!
Successful leaders are willing to adapt and improve team performance by sharpening their own leadership skills. By enrolling in this full-day seminar– based on Dale Carnegie’s world-class curricula and developed by apartment industry executives – you will become a leader who inspires and empowers but doesn’t dictate, creating confident, enthusiastic teams that drive net operating income.
Deep Dive: No Time to Lead! Leading your Organization through Urgency & Change
Learn how to:
- Gain an understanding of where your team's time is spent
- Develop the mindset to overcome your team's time management obstacles and work more efficiently
- Identify ways to remain in the mode of leadership
- Apply tools to plan, organize and manage your team's time
- Delegate effectively to realign time spent on your team's goals
$799 SOLD OUT
This course is offered in conjunction with the NAA Education Conference and can be selected as an additional option during the normal conference registration process. For more information, please visit naahq.org/dalecarnegie. You may also contact Kim McCrossen.
Supplier Success Course (Ticketed Event)
The Supplier Success course offers an overview of the apartment industry and teaches methods that suppliers can use to maximize partnerships with apartment owners, apartment management companies and apartment association members.
As a result of completing the course, you will:
- Understand how economic conditions impact the apartment industry and affect your sales
- Learn how property management companies measure success
- Better utilize apartment association resources to build business AND contribute to the industry
- Identify financial decision makers and how best to build rapport
- Understand the business cycle and daily operations of an apartment community
- Learn how to position your products/services to meet the goals of an apartment community
Early & Advanced Registration Rate: $99
Late Registration Rate: $115
On-Site Registration Rate: $150
This program is a component of the Certified Apartment Supplier (CAS) credential.
For more information, contact Shana Treger.