2016 NAA Education Conference & Exposition: A Game-Changing Event for Your Team
NAA is proud to present our 2016 Game Changersworld-class experts who will inspire you and your team with their experience, knowledge and revolutionary spirit at the 2016 NAA Education Conference & Exposition, June 15-18 in San Francisco.
- Marc Randolph, Co-founder & Former CEO of Netflix: During his 40+ year career, co-founder and former CEO of Netflix, Randolph has established himself as an authority on business, strategy and innovation.
- Jonathan Perelman, Former Executive at BuzzFeed & Google: How do you stand out, rise above the noise, and get your organization's voice heard online? Having successfully guided the growth of digital businesses his entire career, Jonathan Perelman knows how to do it right.
- Amy Curtis-McIntyre, Former CMO of Airbnb: Curtis-McIntyre has achieved tremendous results in her career and help set the standards for innovative, effective marketing that achieved results in some of the most difficult and competitive economic climates.
- David Rose, MIT Media Lab: Author of the first major book on the subject, Rose is bringing the inevitable takeover of the Internet of Things to the forefront of public consciousness.
- Alison Levine, Best-Selling Author: Levine, a world-renowned adventurer, shares lessons learned from various extreme environmentsranging from Mt Everest to the South Poleand explains how they apply to business and beyond.
These Game Changers will offer unique solutions and cutting-edge ideas that will motivate the whole team. This is the only event where the investment of a few days can boost your business all year long.