Resident feedback programs are evolving. No longer are multifamily firms forced to rely on a "one-size-fits-all" survey program for data to inform key decisions about amenity offerings and service standards. Instead, new lifecycle-based programs offer the chance to gather key intelligence at key touch points in the resident experience, from the initial inquiry through to lease renewal – or even move-out!
' John Falco will lead an interactive panel discussion at the conference on Friday, June 24 at 8:30 a.m. on the ever-increasing sophistication of the science of resident feedback. With insights from industry heavyweights AvalonBay, UDR and Milestone, the session promises real-life examples of strategic choices driven directly by the collective voice of the customer. In acting on this voice, these firms are building brand equity – and resident loyalty.
This panel will share some best practices, not only on how to collect feedback through the various phases of the resident lifecycle, but also how to act on it. Panelists will share their insights and experiences on such topics as:
- The importance of obtaining resident feedback
- Building company-wide buy in for your feedback program
- The right survey methodology for your organization (it’s not the same for everybody!)
- How to integrate resident feedback into operations
- Using the right internal and external benchmarks
- Setting internal goals and developing reward systems
- Understanding shifting resident needs / perceptions
- Supply / demand in the world of customer service delivery
Please join us in Las Vegas as we share the latest cutting-edge resident research and industry best practices.